Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pangu´s Axe and moving to different town question

Hey guys. I need some help. I had a problem that my sims (married, 5 kids) didn't have descendants in the future (although the game showed me in the present popups that something I did changed something with my descendants), no matter how often I travel in the future, no decendants. But since I've been working for weeks on my Sims to get rich and have good traits just so I can see what kind of descendants I'm going to get, this was such a bummer for me that I didn't want to continue playing. Then I tried to have my Sims move to another city with a testsave, and then I suddenly had descendants there. Weird ....

Now I want to move my main save to another town, but I have a question. This will also reset the world adventures worlds, which is good because I like doing all the adventures again. But I have pangu's axe.

What if I take it to another town and then travel to the new China again? Do I have 2 axes then?
Or should I rather delete the axe completely before moving? I don't know if there can be corruption if I have 2 axes, the one from the old town and the new one.

Comments

• Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited January 2023
    It’s been a while since I played The Sims 3, but in my game I made Pangu’s Axe a family heirloom.

In a fresh save, the descendant of my explorer would bring along the Axe, in order to “complete” his father’s quest. The Axe is extremely useful in all adventure worlds mind you, and at one point my sim ended up with TWO of them, and he offered one to his traveling companion (and love interest) so they could successfully finish the quest together. For me the “double axe” never caused an issue.

Both my dear sim and his wife now live in a small wine château somewhere in Champs Les Sims with their 2 children, a cat, a dog and a little red moped. To this day they’re not only well know for the great wine they produce, but also for being the Keepers of two legendary Axes named Pangu I and Pangu II. 😊
  • Options
    SimsCat84SimsCat84 Posts: 72 Member
    It’s been a while since I played The Sims 3, but in my game I made Pangu’s Axe a family heirloom.

In a fresh save, the descendant of my explorer would bring along the Axe, in order to “complete” his father’s quest. The Axe is extremely useful in all adventure worlds mind you, and at one point my sim ended up with TWO of them, and he offered one to his traveling companion (and love interest) so they could successfully finish the quest together. For me the “double axe” never caused an issue.

Both my dear sim and his wife now live in a small wine château somewhere in Champs Les Sims with their 2 children, a cat, a dog and a little red moped. To this day they’re not only well know for the great wine they produce, but also for being the Keepers of two legendary Axes named Pangu I and Pangu II. 😊

Awww, what a wholesome story. I hope your sims and Pangu I and II will be happy together forever in their French paradise. ^_^
    Thanks for the answer. I figured it would be handy to have 2 axes, I just wanted to make sure it is okay to have 2.