Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please add a recycling center and drugs

mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
edited January 2023 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Please add a recycling center and drugs like cigarettes and steroids to the sims 4 also please add smoking areas to all public places to the sims 4
Post edited by mollie1998 on

Comments

• Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    There's a recycling thing in Eco Lifestyle.

And hard no for drugs.
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    The other things you were interested in (recycling is on Eco as the above poster said) won't be added to the game because I'm pretty fertain nothing illegal is part of the game as it is.

There is a well known mod that enables that gameplay though. I am pretty sure we can't mention the name of it or any details, but you're not alone in envisioning a grittier Sims game which can only be done using mods.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Oh wow neat I just heard about the sims 4 eco lifestyle I thought it was really cool I’ll ask my mom to buy it for me this year
    Post edited by mollie1998 on
  • Options
    Oh please add a recycling center to recycle thing like bottles and drugs like cigarettes
  • Options
    BenjamilianBenjamilian Posts: 395 Member
    edited January 2023
    ... because I'm pretty certain nothing illegal is part of the game as it is.
    Kleptomania comes to mind, and wilfully clogging sinks might count as vandalism. There's also a crime career, but it's wilfully light on detail. I do see your point, though.

The Basemental Drugs Mod is probably what the op is after.