Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have you seen this interaction? If so, when does this interaction show up mostly?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
It's showing up very rarely in my game but have no idea when it comes up. Would it have any requirements to get this menu? Thanks for all helps in advanced.

kd91DXI.jpg
The menu show up on the sim, not on the bar.

FSErTZn.jpg
Then the sim will say what type of drinks he would like to get.

Comments

• polrbearpolrbear Posts: 939 Member
    I would assume this interaction is meant for use at bars in the game. Is that screenshot even at one though, it does look like they're on a residential lot to me!

Perhaps the interaction is glitching in your game, if so? Hmm.
    I play Sims 2, Sims 3, Sims 4, and The Urbz: Sims in the City on gamecube and ds. Main Game: Sims 352033322186_3a08467dc6_o.png
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited January 2023
    polrbear wrote: »
    I would assume this interaction is meant for use at bars in the game. Is that screenshot even at one though, it does look like they're on a residential lot to me!

Perhaps the interaction is glitching in your game, if so? Hmm.

Yes they are at the lounge that is created by myself. I didn't like dark place, so I placed some windows. And now, my sims are in the dance club, then the menu is not showing up. I definitely remember that my other sim had this interaction at Brightmore dance club in Bridgeport.

Vb96fPD.jpg

The exactly same couple but neither has this menu,'order drinks for'. I'd like to know when they can order for other sims. (not clicking on bars). This dance club is the same type of Brightmore. If the mixology skill does matter, he is level10 in Mixology, and she is level 9.

• AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    I think this interaction is intended for Late Night EP when you are at a bar. The game may have a small glitch. I have a similar quirk where my teen sim will get a rebellious notification (likely intended for generations) but I will only get the matching moodlet if generations is installed.
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    I think this interaction is intended for Late Night EP when you are at a bar. The game may have a small glitch. I have a similar quirk where my teen sim will get a rebellious notification (likely intended for generations) but I will only get the matching moodlet if generations is installed.
    You're right. It's the LN feature, this interaction shows up at the dance club, the bar, and the ounges, but sometimes, it doesn't show up even though my sims are definitely at the lounges or dance club etc. So I've been wondering when this interaction is supposed to show up. It feels like this is totally random in my experience.