Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

school

please add a school where you can see your child go to school

Comments

• mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited January 2023
    Is there going to be a grade school years pack for the sims 4?
    Post edited by EA_Cade on
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Wouldn't that be nice.
    yes it will be nice
    edited January 2023
    I love the sims 4 university because you can go to college and do homework at your own house and can you please add a post office to the sims 4 and please add a way to see your sims go to college classes and a way for your sims to go on vacation while in university to the sims 4
    Post edited by mollie1998 on
  • ThornwillowThornwillow Posts: 123 Member
    After HSY release this is exactly the only thing i'm waiting to buy it. A DU refresh adding active classes
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    I like it because although I have an enrolled sim, I can send nonstudent sims there to take skill classes, give lectures, participate in a few activities, and it reminds me of my own school.
  • LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    I think that could be a fantastic idea having a expansion pack for Children to go to school, it makes sense now we have one for Teens.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I'd say no because when HSY came out yes we had active school and classes but we had a lot of bugs and slot of missing gameplay like the main where is the school gameplay for when a sim is in class all they do is sit there and not interact, another is we go to detention same thing just sitting there, then we go to a rabbit hole football practice but no actual rabbit hole game make that make sense oh but we got a feild like...come on so no thank you.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    An Elementary School & Playschool.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I'd say no because when HSY came out yes we had active school and classes but we had a lot of bugs and slot of missing gameplay like the main where is the school gameplay for when a sim is in class all they do is sit there and not interact, another is we go to detention same thing just sitting there, then we go to a rabbit hole football practice but no actual rabbit hole game make that make sense oh but we got a feild like...come on so no thank you.
    True the high school pack lacked game play but the same can be said for every single expansion in Sims 4 the themes are never fully fleshed out they love cutting corners. I'd say poor choice on time management as well why waste time creating a rabbit hole pier open area but spend no time expanding active classrooms and football game play.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member

@ChadSims2 What expansion pack did we not have any gameplay at all especially it being the main topic? GTW Sims go to work we do things at the job, Get Famous Sims again go to work and do specific things. At home jobs we do the things at home. HSY is about school but we have 0 class gameplay??? Exactly or the new influencer jobs that could've been added to another pack altogether seems like they spent more time on being an influencer job then they actual packs topic. Yes we have prom short prom we have graduation another short, we have career day I don't see why we have it because it don't effect teens, cheerleading I like, football no rabbit hole practice just to throw a football in a competition no give me the rabbithole game just like you had in DU!!! The only thing that was great in HSY was the build buy and CAS and Bolba nothing to do with actual gameplay or even a school.

I can’t wait for more packs to come out for the sims 4
  • EleriEleri Posts: 545 Member
    If you guys want to watch your kids sit at desks all day, that's fine for you. It just sounds like really dull game play to me. I would never buy an elementary school pack. A summer camp pack on the other hand . . .
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Eleri wrote: »
    If you guys want to watch your kids sit at desks all day, that's fine for you. It just sounds like really dull game play to me. I would never buy an elementary school pack. A summer camp pack on the other hand . . .

A summer camp pack would be amazing
    Oh ok so a summer camp pack will be nice and so an elementary school pack will be nice too I think
    I could get behind a preschool pack that gives a choice between following a toddler to school and helping them participate in activities, or following a preschool teacher to school as an active career. It could also introduce a bunch of fun activities for toddlers. The point is that this would actually involve dynamic activities and socializing, not sitting for sim-hours on end.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
    A preschool pack cool well I really want a daycare pack too please
    Well I do want a summer camp pack for the sims 4 too
  • Hoss38Hoss38 Posts: 9 New Member
    I love the university pack but I just feel like the High School pack is bland. There were so many opportunities for plot development and drama but EA didn't add any. I think that the graduation ceremony is a nice touch at least. And Social Bunny is so annoying. It would be so much better if my sims could just mute the notifications.
    mollie1998 wrote: »
    I really want a daycare pack too please

Oooooh. . . interesting. Maybe this could be a sort of Get to Work:Childcare Edition. In addition to active preschool and a preschool career, they could have a daycare worker career where you work with infants and newborns. Seven infant challenge? Ha! Try twelve!
    edited April 2023
    I play with the Michaelson family in the sims 4 and it’s awesome because I agree that one baby sim one child sim one mommy sim and one daddy sim is enough for me to play with on the sims 4 and the Michaelson family is a cute nice and awesome family in the sims 4
    I call the Michaelson family the beagle family with kipper the mom tiger the dad pig the kid and Arnold the baby so pig and Arnold are played by atlas and Orion Michaelson and kipper and tiger are played by Celeste and Christopher Michaelson Celeste is the mother Christopher is the father atlas is the son who’s the kid and Orion is the daughter who’s the baby
    When pig is at school and Arnold’s at daycare kipper and tiger go to work at the office as tech gurus
    edited April 2023
    That was the story about my family on the sims 4 by the way the family comes from the sims 4 growing together well actually let me tell you one more thing about the family sometimes kipper and tiger go on vacation like the time they went on vacation near the beach and recently they went out to eat at the restaurant which is the sunny side up diner
    edited April 2023
    The sims 4 would be nicer if it has a carpool for tech gurus a workplace on location for tech gurus so you can them on the job at work a city bus a taxi cab a taxi boat and a school bus in it