Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HELP ME !!!

Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
Ok, I've been playing sims 4, but recently I got a new computer that can handle sims 3 too. I bought it threw Origin and downloaded it fine. I then bought some packs and origin downloaded them. But now I bought the world pack (Hidden Springs, Monte Vista and a chocolate fountain). But origin didn't download it I had to get codes and go threw game. I got the codes and put them in but I can't figure out what to do. Also when I bought the pack it took 3 tries before it worked and I wound up with 3 emails thanking me for my order. Then I tried loading it 2 or 3 times and wound up with 2 or 3 of each thing. When I go to sims 3 the option to go to store isn't there. I go to the buy sim points and it brings me to a screen to download Origin for MacOS. But I already have Origin so I ignored it and kept trying things. Finally I just downloaded it in case its a different one. And it still sends me to that window. I bought most of the packs. I want to buy the Future pack (only main one I haven't bought yet) Then I want to buy the dragon one and a couple more like it but I forget what they are called. Now I'm afraid to buy anything more in case I have to do the same thing. What will Origin load for me and what packs do I have to do? I hope they don't charge me 3 times and if I do get the pack loaded I hope they don't load it 3 times.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    It might be best to post your concerns about the game over on the AHQ under the Origin forums. I will provide a link for you to click on.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/bd-p/origin-general-discussion-en
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    I asked for help and was given a site to click on. But It was the help screen I already used to contact origin. They finally sent me a email but it was just for more help sights. So no help, and my first post was closed so I've been getting no help. The problem is I'm a sims 4 player I got a new computer that could handle sims 3 so I bought it and several packs. Origin installed all of it. But then I bought the world pack and the future pack and they did not install. I went to google and it told me I had to get a code etc. I did all that it shows the worlds purchased but it won't load to my game. Then another issue popped up Origin opens to page for password I put it in then it opens to origin screen but nothing is there. Just a blinking screen. so I can't open my games or repair etc. And I found another answer for loading the packs and I wanted to try that. It says to go to Origin, my game library, right click sims 3, view game ordered and I could download from there. But I can't because ORIGIN WON"T OPEN !!!
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,304 EA Community Manager
    Heya @Behappy1st

Please don't create new threads on the same topic as a previously closed thread, it was closed for a reason.

We do not offer technical support over these forums, please see Answers HQ's forums for The Sims 3 and Origin for assistance on this. You can also speak with EA support directly at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us.

Thanks.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top