Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite Bheeda

Since Jesminder Bheeda starts the game pregnant, there's always a Bheeda kid early on in the game. If our played sims have kids early on, and we have NPC aging on, the Bheedas' kid is likely to be the same age as those first children of our played sims.

Have you had a favorite Bheeda in a particular save?

I do love Adeline Bheeda from my San Myshuno save, it's true-- she's a Foxbury-bound young adult who's gonna be on the e-sports team
our-gamer.png

Adeline is Hot-Headed, Lazy, and Hates Children. Precocious in all the sciencey skills. A recipe for trouble.

And then in my Local Color save, I just met Christy Bheeda, who goes to high school with Portia Strachan my gen 2 heir. Unlike Adeline, Christy is an NPC. Her style is all her own doing. I love her look so much :)
christy-and-portia-small.png
12-26-22-4-40-55-PM.png
12-11-22-2-02-57-PM.png

Christy is a Recycle Disciple and Adventurous. I feel like she could get into some trouble too, she just hasn't yet.

Who's your favorite Bheeda?

Comments

• Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    edited December 2022
    The Bheedas have two children right at the start of my current save back in 2021. Their first child was called Dan and ended up marrying my sim selfs first born daughter Sienna. Shortly after Dan was born, Arun and Jasminder had another child who was randomly named Daquan. Daquan wasn't around for long as Roger Baxter ended up letting him "drown" after he found out his wife Denise was flirting with him.

Dan and Sienna had three kids: Harriet and Nicola who are identical twins, their mother Sienna was also a twin! and a boy called Frankie.

Dan is Hot-Headed, Unflirty and a Dog Lover and despite being an Unflirty sim he still rolls up wants occasionally to flirt with his wife's female friends!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I wasn't aware that she was pregnant. So the game gave her a baby girl and named her Ute. In my game Ute is married to Yves Jacquet (cf. "The Sims 2 - Apartment Life") who lived next door. They are living in his apartment now and have a girl themselves: Louanne Greimer. Louanne is Orange Bailey-Moon's girlfriend.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    That's cool @Brd709 , I thought I remembered some Bheedas in your extended family. Fun to hear where they came from :)
    @Erja888 Wow, Ute is a very interesting choice of name for this family... together with Yves Jacquet they sound so international!
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited December 2022
    In my newest save, Saanvi Bheeda is a toddler. I never really play with aging and I've really only started to make the pre-mades more a part of my stories and gameplay, so she's really the first Bheeda kid I really remember having!

cs4g16Y.jpg
    rrur9uJ.jpg
    Saanvi is precious @permanentrose <3
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    Here is Dan Bheeda, an unflirty sim while out to lunch with his wife Sienna, my sim self (his father in-law) and his wife Elena.
    Being an unflirty sim, Dan rolls up this want to flirt with Liberty, his mother-in-law! Who is Sienna's mother from my sim self's first marriage:
    UqeZEEw.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @mightysprite Thanks :) I got curious to see what she'll look like aged up since it will probably take me awhile since I play very long, slow saves, and it looks like she got a lot of her dad's genetics!

4FZoqvX.png
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited December 2022
    Arun become a policeman, went undercover and calls himself Aaron. He became westernized, fell in love with another woman and divorced Jasminder.

Jasminder is currently living with her boyfriend, Geoffrey Landgraab. He’s going through a midlife crisis and likes having a cool, younger girlfriend. She likes that he’s a loyal, nice man (unlike Arun).

Unfortunately, their child was killed off. It’s complicated, but has to do with Aaron’s profession.

Edited because I didn’t say who my favorite is. Personally, I like Jasminder more. But Arun/Aaron is fun to play.
    Great story @imhappy !

In my San Myshuno game where I play them, Arun and Jesminder balance each other out, and are generally happy. Though Arun's relationship with his best friend Atharv has blurred the lines once or twice. Meanwhile, Jesminder benefits from having her own friends to complain to about everything, because she's learned she cannot complain all of her complaints to the same person all at once.