Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is that normal the sims watch the concert for 2 mins and get out in sim time?

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, I have 4 household members and one of them is working as a rocker. The rocker sim entered the stadium for performing concert, then I sent the other family members for watching it. They keep getting out of the stadium with 'saw great concert' moodlet after staying inside only for a sec, although the rocker sim is still Performing inside.. or could this be a bug?

Comments

• ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited December 2022
    It's probably a bug but its been around for years, at least in my own experience. It's intermittent in my game.. sometimes a sim will go to a concert or a game at the stadium, and be inside for less than 10 or 20 seconds and come out with the moodlet, other times they will be in there for a couple of minutes. I've never had a sim that has stayed in there for the full performance that I can recall.

Edit - I have a modded game and always have.. it may be that, I don't know. Perhaps someone who plays with no mods might share their experience with that situation.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    I see this happen too sometimes, and I also play with a decent number of mods. It's annoying but hardly the end of the world, and if one sim in the household is giving the concert, it's free, so you can just send the other sims back in if you want.
  • KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    Isn’t this related to the Fun bar? Maybe they immediately leave once their fun bar is full.
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg
  • JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Pary Yes that was what I felt like a kind of bug. I also have some mods in my game, but my game is still quite plain.

@puzzlezaddict Yep I tried to send them back, then they again got out of the building almost immediately. Actually, I saw a young adult dating couple stayed inside quite long, but the 2 teen vampire sims got out almost immediately. Is that only glitched for teen sims maybe?

@Keiomestre The fun needs was only half filled but anyway they got out before filling up to full.