A reminder that any non-official EA content which is publicly rumored to have been captured during playtests or not intended for release is not allowed on these forums. Linking to, sharing, or otherwise distributing these types of content here will lead to its removal and potential loss of forum account access.
February 3rd- It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!

The sims 5 2025

Bren91Bren91 Posts: 222 Member
I think Project Rene will be known as the sims 5 which is set to release in 2025. Exciting!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 855 Member
    Yeah I think that timeline is likely. It'll be The Sims 25th anniversary that year too.
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 632 Member
    Can Sims 4 even last until 2025? The game is only getting laggier and buggier,and many people have simply moved on to Sims 3 and other games. I myself rarely play Sims 4 anymore because of how buggy and laggy it's become....by the time 2024 rolls around,Sims 4 will be nothing but an unplayable,unfixable mess of bugs,glitches and lag.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Bren91Bren91 Posts: 222 Member
    3 more years of the sims 4! Well probably 2 1/2 years. Since 2022 is about over
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,377 Member
    Depends on how much work has already been done compared to the overall time needed. EA cares nothing for anniversaries nor our expectations.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 621 Member
    I think that's a reasonable timeline. They've expressed in the Sims Summit that there is a couple more years for the Sims 4 and that they are slowly working on Project Rene with players' input. It also helps to be the 25th anniversary of the game.
    💚African American Tiktoker🤍 She/Her 💚 Variety gamer Tiktok & Youtube @forevasimming
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 54 Member
    Yeah i kinda expect that, That release time seems perfect for its 25th anniversary .