Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

too much snow!!

I enjoy having the snow during winter in the sims 3, but I just find 90% of the time during the winter if you have kids during the winter they never end up going to school because there is ALWAYS a snow day. and I end up just turning off snow entirely. Does anyone know of maybe a mod that lessens the amount of snow, or maybe just gets rid of the snow days??? Because it is so annoying having my kids never attending school for an entire season basically.

Comments

• Options
    Ninja-Dan22Ninja-Dan22 Posts: 117 Member
    I think using nraas master controller you can manually remove days off (I used to do it to get rid of maternity days). I'm not sure if ir works for snow days though!
  • Options
    KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Nraas Tempest will let you adjust the weather so you don't get so much snow. Either by raising the temperature, or reducing how heavy the snow falls.

https://www.nraas.net/community/Tempest

I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    Installing the Careers add-on for NRaas StoryProgression (with the base mod installed as well) will prevent snow days entirely.