Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medieval Kit

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,175 Member
edited December 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Hi,

CAS content for cosplay at GeekCon (R.E.F.U.G.E. players) and maybe medieval sorcerer/witch costumes for Spellcaster (Realm of Magic)

Comments

• 5ilvara5ilvara Posts: 3 New Member
    I up this
    (there should be a vote system for suggestions)
    Another thing that would be fun, is to have a UFO convesions, and special interaction when alien sims are present.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Yes--I'd love an official medieval pack with horses/unicorns etc but I do think a kit would be lovely as well! I need more fantasy/renaissance items.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 250 Member
    ashcrash19 wrote: »
    Yes--I'd love an official medieval pack with horses/unicorns etc but I do think a kit would be lovely as well! I need more fantasy/renaissance items.

I don't want Medieval DLC!! I want Sims Medieval 2 as standalone game!!
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I'll take Medieval anything!
  • Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 431 Member
    I would love a Medieval/Renaissance Faire pack...
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I would love a Medieval Build Mode Objects Kit & a Medieval CAS Kit. ;)
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,018 Member
    Hi,

CAS content for cosplay at GeekCon (R.E.F.U.G.E. players) and maybe medieval sorcerer/witch costumes for Spellcaster (Realm of Magic)

I like this idea! 😎🎉

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • CrystalKasursalCrystalKasursal Posts: 13 New Member
    I think there's individual pieces that can contribute, however a new pack (which includes metal armor, possibly a cannon) is something I would want too!
  • Katofhyrule12Katofhyrule12 Posts: 692 Member
    > @Isharell said:
    > I'll take Medieval anything!

I agree. Medieval anything.
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    I would love a medieval world with princes princess kings and queens
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I like Sims Medieval enough to play occasionally, but thinking about sims3 packs, the medieval fantasy pack with dragons and the Ren Faire store venue, vsm the future pack? Between the two the future one is the one I would pick if it came to a contest.

In soms4 terms that would translate to an alien advanced tech world, like the little sixam mini world we have but expanded to a full one with venues and apartment blocks (pods?) And let thr little one-lot sixam space be a little vacation spot on the middle of nowhere on one of sixams moons, or else just a remote area for alien families to get away from it all.

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ThirteenCatz2ThirteenCatz2 Posts: 80 Member
    we need castles, dragons, horses!
  • Firestar62Firestar62 Posts: 1 New Member
    I'd Love a Whole Royalty Expansion!❤️❤️
  • Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,111 Member
    A medieval GP could include horses perfectly, along with blacksmith as skill, new crafting, archery range, axe throwing and duels
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Yup we do need a world with medieval stuff like castles dragons and stuff
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    I would not want a Medieval kit. I want a Medieval GP with dragons and a Ren Faire. Also it needs to come with a world so I have somewhere to put the Faire lot and can lock dragons to it if I don't want them flying around my other worlds.

Adding royalty, a castle, archery, axe throwing, and blacksmithing as mentioned above would be amazing. They could add a royal bloodline trait, that would be interesting.
  • Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    It's need to be a game pack and a vacation spot.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I still so want it. ;)
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Would absolutely love this. Dragon Valley was among my favorite Sims 3 worlds. I could see horses being a GP and this type of world being a GP as well, with about 7 lots each, but if they combined the two and we got an EP with the normal 10-12 lots this would be perfect as well.

Ideally, I'd love for the phones to be replaced by Ravens/Owls/Pigeons or something but I don't know how likely or even possible that would be, considering so many things in the game are tied to the phones.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited April 2023
    idk i think its too ambitious for a kit because theres so much to do with medieval theme it really should be pack at least

occult clothing in specific however could be a kit (witch hats cloaks alien head tentacles plantsim outfits/hair etc) but then it shouldn't be limited under the medieval theme

and actually I still kind of feel like theres still too many items needed for one kit to add all maybe plantsims should be separate theme
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free