Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glitched Out - My first TS3 Story!

Hey everyone! I'm usually not very active in this part of the forum, but I hope to change this now. :D

So I recently started playing TS3 again; picked Sunset Valley and decided to play with premades this time. I chose Claire Ursine, confident her spicy living situation would bring me lots of fun. For those who don't know or remember, Claire is a criminal who dreams of becoming a Master Thief. She recently broke up with her next-door neighbor Jared Frio, only to realize he got her pregnant a day later. Rather than interacting with him again though (their relationship is rather rocky), she hides away in her house, hoping nobody will notice her rapidly expanding waistline.

This is where the actual game begins.

Claire soon gave birth to a girl (as she always does unless you meddle with her pregnancy somehow), whom I named Lynn. The new mother was granted maternity leave, which was very thoughtful of her very criminal boss. Claire seemed rather happy, actually - she got multiple childcare wishes, like reading pregnancy books, caring for the baby, then later teaching her to walk and so on.

Of course, she had to go back to work eventually, which is where the story actually starts.

Claire had hired Candy Ashleydale, one of the preset teenage babysitters. One night at work, Claire was caught and arrested, so Candy had to stay all night to care for little Lynn. Well, she has no family or home or anything, so she might as well stay and skip school until Claire is released.

That day never came, though - my game glitched out and Claire disappeared with no way to retrieve her. I was intrigued of course, so I added Candy to the family and am now playing out this chaotic story the game glitched out on me.

Since this happened very randomly, I'll pretty much throw together a story based on everything the game has given to me (or taken from me, lol) so far. I don't have many screenshots from before Claire disappeared, so unfortunately some backstory chapters won't have images. I hope some of you will still enjoy the read, even though I haven't written in years and am really rusty.

With that said, I'm currently setting up a blog on which to post the story. This thread will provide updates and behind-the-scenes sort of bonuses, so I hope you'll drop by! :D

I'm planning to release the first chapter sometime this week. Until then, happy Simming everyone, and stay safe!