Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some good ideas for Sims 4 or Sims 5!!! at least I think, see if you agree!

Building a big family is nice but what about when your kids become adults and time to move out of the house. Switching back and forth between households, traveling, loading all this and more makes it almost impossible. So, what they could add is the ability to set things up for the other household to do, somewhat like clubs in get together. You could give the other household a selection of things that they would do in a day, without having to go to another screen, or travel. You could have them skill build certain things, meditate, do this or that at a particular time, and just a host of ways to manage your other household while controlling one in particular. This does not mean that the other household will follow your every selection, some they may choose not to do, it's just something to allow more depth of control over your other household.
When in Cas it would be nice that if you were picking your clothes for a certain sim/or hairstyle, etc. That there would be a way to tell if one of your other sims is already wearing that piece of clothing.
More traits, More Lot traits, and re arrange the reward system, lots of my sims have the same reward traits, and that to me just isn't realistic or fun. Maybe having a sim stick to one aspiration in life is the best setup, or rework the one in sims 4
More neighborhood stories options, Neighborhood stories is a good idea, and an opportunity to build on, they should take it.
Make content you download just a bit cheaper; we all know it's a bit too expensive, and the developers don't need the money that badly
Quit rearranging or even deleting what's in que for my sim to do because I add something new, I'm putting them in that order for a reason usually.
More mindfulness of the content already being developed, much of sims 4 is broken to some degree or another, just to quickly list a couple.
-the butler, almost never sleeps, and doesn't do half do the things they should be doing.
-sims get to many fears and don't get enough opportunities to make them go away, my sim that has the brave trait, has more fears than any other sim in my family.
-The world could have a bit more to engage with, much of it is as people mention set dressing, they look nice but ultimately not a lot to do. There's a descent amount of stuff but it could definitely be improved upon.
-most content that comes out has bugs and glitches, and maybe that's because it buts heads with content you already have installed, but maybe also better playtesting would reduce these bugs.
-my sims will switch between sad, to angry or other mood changes sometimes at such a high rate it's like they have bipolar disorder or something. and like and dislikes needs a buff, for one it's hard to remember what each sims likes, and dislikes are so make that easier to see and remember, two, if a sim is doing an activity that they like then there should be a mood buff, or something IDK I just think the likes and dislikes needs reworking, maybe there should be 10 likes/dislike instead of 20.
Ok I had other ideas float into my head at times and can't think of them all at this moment so I will stop there.