Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Erin Kennedy anyone of your sims dated her, she still in love with my sim, his married now.

She stays in Sunset Valley, and she is crazy in my game. She is a super stalker and don't understand his moved on and gotten married, his wife hate her, and they fight often.

Screenshot-630.jpg

Screenshot-448.jpg

I believe she started dating his uncle who is in the screenshot behind her wearing all white to make her ex jealous, the uncle found out she was dating the sim with the green skin also and he started slapping her and she walked away looking like this. She still stalks her ex-boyfriend.
new.png

Comments

• misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    I forgot to mention, she is a premade sim that come with the game.

Erin.png
    new.png
    I also did a test to see if Erin would be still crazy if I used her to make a different sim, the other sim I made using her is nothing like her and don't stalk anyone and is very nice. She married to Bella Brother, she is a famous sim that own a lot of property and get along with everyone. She became friends with Erin because Erin is dating one of her best friends, after a while Erin started being mean to her and started to try and flirt with her husband.

Screenshot-466.jpg

Screenshot-584.jpg

new.png
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    *in shock*

Erin Kennedy usually keeps to herself in my game. She married Iqbal Alvi and helped him raise his kids.
    *in shock*

Erin Kennedy usually keeps to herself in my game. She married Iqbal Alvi and helped him raise his kids.

One of my sims have a crush on him, she stays across the street from Iqbal Alvi.

My sim at the time was working at the same job as Erin before he left it and started a new career as a celebrity, she called him one day asking to go on a date with him, things didn't work out, but she kept being flirtatious with him even while he was out on a date with another sim and often started showing up at the same places he was at. Their relationship didn't end on a good note.

She did the same thing with my sim best friend, his alien, she called the house asking him out on a date and when he showed up she looked surprise to see.

ErinSBfriend.png

new.png