Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to add other Werewolves to your pack?

bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
Hello simmers!
Does anyone know how you add other werewolves to your pack? I have a sim werewolf who is at Apex level, and Beta in the Wildfang Pack. Whenever I click on another werewolf he's friends with, there's no option to invite him to join the pack. It would be nice to have more werewolves in the pack, since there are currently only 3 sims.
I couldn't find much information online about this.
Is there a special perk for adding others to your pack? Or can only Alpha members add other sims to your pack?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I haven't gotten very far, and someone else might have a better idea.

One possible way would be to play those sims and have them join that way.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I haven't gotten very far, and someone else might have a better idea.

One possible way would be to play those sims and have them join that way.

I'd rather have my sim invite other sims to join. I don't really want to play unplayed sims.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    You can invite others to your pack when you play the alpha, the pack leader. Just click on them, select werewolf packs and then join the pack (I can't give the exact wording because I don't play in English) . Unfortunately the option to have others join the pack doesn't seem to appear for lower ranks.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    As @Atreya33 has said, only alphas can invite other werewolves to join the pack.
    So there are two things you can do:

1. Have your sim become the alpha instead. This requires your sim to challenge the current alpha to a fight or tug of war (no leveling up from beta to alpha through normal means). If you'd like, you can give up the alpha status back to the previous alpha afterwards.
    2. Switch the household to the werewolf you want to join and go through that joining process.
  • Options
    Thank you, @Atreya33 and @EgonVM !
    I'll have to defeat the current alpha. He lost in a fight with her before, so I'm gonna have to make him start weightlifting some more.