Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Fiery Generation- A Not So Berry Legacy Challenge( Ch1 is out)

Sul sul!
-
I am a creature of habit and this results in my sims following the same pattern(some batch of skills, aspirations and stories). However this can get boring and I therefore play legacies and challenges like 100 baby and rags to riches. Even with these I can fall into the same a pattern( example always painting and writing for money)
-
WIth the Not So Berry Challenge I am challenged in a whole new way to experience stories, skills, careers and aspirations that I never would think to.
For more information on this challenge and the rules I will be following you can click here to read more. Also if you aren't addicted to lilsimie's Youtube yet, you should pop over and watch a video of hers.
-
I have enjoyed blogging my stories since the days of Sims 3 but to keep myself enjoying the game and blogging- I don't force myself to be an amazing story writer so I understand if my style just isn't for you! I appreciate anyone who follows my journey.

Chapters will be posted on my blog and a brief summary will be posted here.
-
Generation 1-Mint: Treaka Berry
Fiery Mint Berry Ch.1 #NotSoBerry

You’re a mischievous scientist that really loves the color mint. You’re career driven but still make time for silly pranks and outings with your closest friends. You love luxury and want the best for yourself and your family.

Traits: Vegetarian, Jealous, Materialistic
Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
Career: Scientist

Rules:
Master scientist career and complete Chief of Mischief aspiration
Master mischief and logic skills
Complete elements collection

11-11-22_10427-am.png
Be kind :)

Comments

• Options
    ckrulesinakckrulesinak Posts: 407 Member
    edited November 2022
    Alright chapter one is here
    Click here to read it <3
    -
    Summary:
    I have never purposefully been mischievous in sims so this was hard but also sooo fun!
    11-10-22_104132-pm-edited.png

I forced myself to not make my sim get married in one day ahaha which is so hard! I lasted a whole half of her young adult life before letting her start a relationship and get pregnant with generation 2. I also find the following photo so funny due to all the air she caught on that jump.

11-10-22_113338-pm-edited.png

The science career is SOOO fun. I love all the power it brings.

11-11-22_20810-am.png?w=2048

And of course a cute pregnant Treaka for you

11-11-22_15919-am-edited.png

And lastly she started lots of fires but you can read more about that on my blog!

Happy Simming!
    Be kind :)