Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Alien Babies, Anyone?

Yo I'm just here to share something really funny that's happened in my game recently lmao

So I started a new family with a human mom raising an alien child. It went rlly well, alien girl met her human partner (male bodied they/them) in highschool and right before they aged up, I moved them in together since (via mods) they already had a kid. So all is going well, they both enroll in Uni and then while doing schoolwork outside, Declan (the human partner) gets abducted. Great, cool. They only have a 25% chance of getting pregnant right?
Boom, they're pregnant. Alright, this is fine, I just aged up the human kid.
Declan and their alien girlfriend are in their last days of classes and they're getting ready for bed. But what's this? Declan sees strange lights outside so they have to go check that out. Nice. That won't happen again. Not with 25% chance.
After their last Uni classes, Declan and Jupiter are helping their son with a school project.
Boom, Declan is pregnant again

Anyone else had this happen? :D I find it hilarious
Below are the screenshots I sent some friends while talking about this with them lmao

First is Declan feeding their first alien baby, Blair
image.png

This one is when I realized Declan was likely pregnant again
image.png?width=1246&height=701

And the proof of them preparing to have a second alien baby :D
unknown.png?width=1246&height=701
Veni_sig.png

Comments

• Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,085 Member
    My sim self's son now late middle son Andrew got abducted. It ironically happened two days after i made a post on here about getting sims abducted by aliens too!

He only had one alien daughter who he named Daisy. He got abducted at least three other times after giving birth which resulted in no other alien siblings for Daisy.

The first abduction was in 1982, he saw strange lights and went to investigate:
    ZyOGKRU.png

• Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I wish it was soo easy to get an alien baby on my game 🤣🤣
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    I enjoy your beautiful human/alien family @Valkyreii :)

@Simmingal was recently doing a story with the Goth family that she might share for you

In my San Myshuno game, National Leader Victor Feng got abducted by aliens and gave birth to a little green baby, much to the anger of his wife (who hated all babies equally).

The sim in my avatar is not from abduction, but I enjoy your alien prom picture too :grin: something about them in such a typical Earth teen scenario just makes me giggle
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,565 Member
    I haven't experienced an alien abduction in my game for quite some time now. In Sims3 I was so anxious to have my Rock Star get abducted, but it never happened. Instead, it was his Bot/Nanny that kept getting caught in the alien transporter. :open_mouth: Maybe they were pumping her for the latest info on her rather famous boss? I love this feature of the game, however. And I miss how few sightings are happening. I have no idea if one of the many mods I use is obstructing things or not.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    I love abduction babies so much, I used MCCC to increase the odds and let female sims get pregnant from abductions. I'll also give them extra alien markings during the duration of the pregnancy as a bonus side effect. At this point, bonus alien babies are just an occupational hazard for my scientist and astronaut sims. I think the last time I played an astronaut, 3 of her 7 kids were from abductions.

It's also super cute when a couple is pregnant at the same time; him with the alien baby and her with his baby. It's like bonus twins. Weirdly enough, I never actually play the alien kids once they grow up; they usually just chill as background characters for the human siblings.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    I’ve not had many alien abductions in my game, maybe one that I can remember. Like with @GalacticGal I had a Sims 3 save where the family Plumbot got abducted multiple times. Surely it must’ve learned what happened whenever it investigated the strange anomaly??
  • Options
    MarkooshMarkoosh Posts: 108 Member
    I've had it happen to me once and never again sadly, and on literally my first household.
    They kidnapped the husband, he got preggo... then I decided to get his wife pregnant at the same time so they'd be the same age.

And here they are now. Guess which one is the alien in disguise. :smirk:
    h4jte0Y.jpg
  • Options
    I'm going to guess the child with the space buns maybe a silent hint ? 🤔 @Uaexep
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Abduction babies are pretty rare for me. My last one took a dip in my Custom Content pool aging up to teen

MQboFFy.png
  • Options
    @Nikkih omg that's so clever that I wish I could say yes. Missed! I've no elaborate hints, nope LOL.
    Its the one with the glasses and I named her Blueberry :sweat_smile:
    wFR5Lel.jpg
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Several years back, I had a sim that was abducted 6 times. Only two resulted in pregnancies though. He later married an alien and had a baby with her. Their daughter was just a normal sim with green skin.

Recently, in my alien legacy (different family, different save), my founder, who is an alien was abducted twice but only got pregnant once. His oldest daughter, who was another normal sim with green skin, got abducted and got pregnant. She was abducted for a second time but she didn't get pregnant that time.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    She's an adorable alien 😊, you've disguised her soo well that her sister seemed more likely to be the alien to me, well done @Uaexep
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Uaexep wrote: »
    I've had it happen to me once and never again sadly, and on literally my first household.
    They kidnapped the husband, he got preggo... then I decided to get his wife pregnant at the same time so they'd be the same age.

And here they are now. Guess which one is the alien in disguise. :smirk:
    h4jte0Y.jpg

FYI, I think the plumbob kind of gives it away. I'm 99% sure supernatural sims have unique/different plumbobs than regular sims (which reveals the one on the right is a regular human sim). Both are still cute though!
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,969 Member
    @BlueR0se Supernaturals do have unique Plumbobs, but often they don’t show up until the teen stage when they’re able to access their powers. I’ve not played with aliens though so I’m not sure how they work with regards to Plumbobs.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    Allen kids have alien plumbbobs. ☺
    13-chess.png
  • Options
    @Nikkih Thanks! ♥

@BlueR0se Oh wow I just checked and you're right :open_mouth: I was wondering what that was... now I know!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    I don't often have abductions to begin with even less it is sims getting pregnant

but I've had Mortimer beaming up constantly since he started his scientist career so I do think that is triggering it :sweat_smile:

then again it doesn't sound like this sim is scientist so i wonder if game realized that he has aliens in relationship panel and that might be why

I've also heard of having lots of tech on lot possibly summoning them more often but idk
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    ValkyreiiValkyreii Posts: 30 Member
    edited November 2022
    To update yall on how Declan and their alien babies are doing:
    Declan and their alien wife got married and are still very happy (tho Declan once got caught flirting with his mother in law 🫣) and the two alien kids are now both teens (almost young adults)! One graduated high school early and is in Uni now!
    However... Declan literally JUST got abducted again so we'll see if they have a third alien baby on the way 😂
    I'd like to point out, Declan isn't in the scientist career. They're a normal businessman lmao

Edit: it's been confirmed. Declan gave birth to alien twins 😂 with their pet dog, I now have a full house so at least they can't get pregnant again. At least until the first 3 kids move out LMAO
    Post edited by Valkyreii on
    Veni_sig.png
  • Options
    ValkyreiiValkyreii Posts: 30 Member
    image_2022_11_18_224045144_by_shadoekat_dfiaamw-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjFkNDA1YmMtMjFlNS00ZWU1LTg1YjEtM2IyN2E1NzE2ZTZmXC9kZmlhYW13LTc0ZjYyODVhLWE5ZDItNDllNS1iNjYyLTVlOWU5NTdhNmJmYS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.W4P3nTZGqzwX9rFbNOfBuFqKmrdDu0K3fQlRyfexsHI
    The alien kids, Blair and Cortez <3
    Veni_sig.png