Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Question] MWS Elopement

I've been considering buying My Wedding Stories for a hairstyle I really like, but I've heard the pack still has bugs and replaces base-game weddings. How does elopement work in MWS? Can sims elope the same way they do in base game, or does the pack change it?

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,865 Member
    edited November 2022
    It does replace base game weddings but engaged sims can get married at City Hall.

The Sims 4 My Wedding Stories offers many different types and styles of weddings and pre-wedding celebrations for your Sims. If your Sims aren’t interested in a lot of fuss and planning surrounding their special day, or if the stress of planning a big elaborate wedding has gotten the best of them and they don’t want to deal with it anymore, they can elope at City Hall!

https://simscommunity.info/2022/02/23/the-sims-4-my-wedding-stories-getting-married-at-city-hall/
  • iliekponieziliekponiez Posts: 455 Member
    Thank you so much!

There's an option currently to elope in the heat of the moment at the Romance Fesitval. Will MWS remove that special CL festival interaction?
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    I’m not sure about that interaction specifically but can confirm the eloping thing works.

Penny pizzazz asked my sim to be her boyfriend then like 5 minutes later she asked him to run away and elope. And then they were married, no ceremony or anything.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I just elope my sim couples.
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @iliekponiez last time I had a sim go to the romance festival that option was still there.