Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Optional Story Progression

I know many people like this feature from The Sims 2. Of course, it wasn't really optional. It would be a nice feature to have, provided it doesn't shoehorn you into a particular situation. I would also like an option for sims to have different starting scenarios. That being said, it would also be nice to have it be disabled entirely.

Comments

• WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    I like the Scenario feature that was added to 4 and yes, there are already a bevy of wonderful user generated challenges available, but I’m hoping Scenarios gets carried over because of the rewards that can be gotten for completion and that some Scenarios have requirements you can’t set up by yourself for a challenge.
  • CangwenCangwen Posts: 220 Member
    The end of a good story should be its own reward.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Different starting scenarios would be really nice. Maybe sliders for starting money, work/school performance, reputation and relationship (in case of couples). With these we could for example create our own family and tell the game that we want to start them rich, with an atrocious reputation, parents madly in love with other and one average son and one failing school (basically the Sims 4 Landgraabs).