A reminder that any non-official EA content which is publicly rumored to have been captured during playtests or not intended for release is not allowed on these forums. Linking to, sharing, or otherwise distributing these types of content here will lead to its removal and potential loss of forum account access.

what worlds would you love to see or have your sims live in in sims5?

2...Next

Comments

• simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 585 Member
    Sims 2
    I want a very dense and walkable open world like the Boroughsburg fan-made Sims 3 world.

aiwsda5p7qvy.png
    ffnlcq50j21s.png
    16mbxcjwsxh7.png
    xmrvdu62xczv.png
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Wants-based rotational player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 191 Member
    other (future sims5 project rene) world all answers are good
    Though I do love some of the worlds like TS2 Belladona Cove, TS3 Isla Paradiso (minus the lag haha) and Forgotten Hollow in TS4, I would very much prefer brand new worlds with fresh new themes and to rather add nostalgia and continued lore from the earlier games through the reappearance of some old iconic characters. I would love worlds that represent many different cultures that are not just vacation worlds. It's also just fun to get something new. Getting the same things becomes repetitive and can get old. I want to be surprised and excited to explore worlds that the Sims has never had before.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 1,668 Member
    other (future sims5 project rene) world all answers are good
    Entirely custom, that's what I want. Take what was good about each of the previous series, and add to it.