A reminder that any non-official EA content which is publicly rumored to have been captured during playtests or not intended for release is not allowed on these forums. Linking to, sharing, or otherwise distributing these types of content here will lead to its removal and potential loss of forum account access.

what premade familys would you love to see in the sims5 classic premades sims1 sims 2 sims 3 sims4?

friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,361 Member
what premade sims family would you love to see in the sims 5 classic premades from the goth caliente ect sims1 sims2 sims 3 sims4 same families in sims5 but next generation where the kids of the classic premades are now young adults sims but raising there own sims kids?
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 585 Member
    edited October 31
    Sims 1: Goth, Mashugas, Pleasant
    Sims 2: Broke, Caliente, Goth, Lothario, Pleasant, Beaker, Curious, Specter, Landgraab, Cho-Cleveland, DeBateau

Sims 5 Timeline: 30 years (days) after the events of Sims 2

I'd like to see how Maxis decides to lock in the fate of all the premades and what becomes canon.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Wants-based rotational player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 937 Member
    I’m hoping the Goth, Landgraab, Alto, Pancake, Lothario, Broke, and Caliente families make a return in 5.

I was going to include Crumblebottom but I enjoyed Agnes more when she was a random NPC swinging her purse at people.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 4,748 Member
    I only care about Mrs. CrumpleBottom I prefer her as a npc though like Sims 2 she created a challenge and showed up to cause problems for dates. I'd delete any other premade I don't care about any of them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,443 Member
    Justine Keaton. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,279 Member
    I'd love to see the Beakers, Smiths, Grunts, Spectors and Curious'. I loved Strangetown from Sims 2 and even though some of them made a cameo in later games, they were never really a part of them. I'd love to watch them transform into a new generation of Sims game.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.