Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what premade familys would you love to see in the sims5 classic premades sims1 sims 2 sims 3 sims4?

friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
what premade sims family would you love to see in the sims 5 classic premades from the goth caliente ect sims1 sims2 sims 3 sims4 same families in sims5 but next generation where the kids of the classic premades are now young adults sims but raising there own sims kids?
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,397 Member
    edited October 2022
    Sims 1: Goth, Mashugas, Pleasant
    Sims 2: Broke, Caliente, Goth, Lothario, Pleasant, Beaker, Curious, Specter, Landgraab, Cho-Cleveland, DeBateau

Sims 5 Timeline: 30 years (days) after the events of Sims 2

I'd like to see how Maxis decides to lock in the fate of all the premades and what becomes canon.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Active Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    I’m hoping the Goth, Landgraab, Alto, Pancake, Lothario, Broke, and Caliente families make a return in 5.

I was going to include Crumblebottom but I enjoyed Agnes more when she was a random NPC swinging her purse at people.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I only care about Mrs. CrumpleBottom I prefer her as a npc though like Sims 2 she created a challenge and showed up to cause problems for dates. I'd delete any other premade I don't care about any of them.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    Justine Keaton. o:)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    I'd love to see the Beakers, Smiths, Grunts, Spectors and Curious'. I loved Strangetown from Sims 2 and even though some of them made a cameo in later games, they were never really a part of them. I'd love to watch them transform into a new generation of Sims game.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Crystal_MoonCrystal_Moon Posts: 5 New Member
    All from strangetown, Grunt family especially, they were always my fav :)
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    Sims 1: Goth, Mashugas, Pleasant
    Sims 2: Broke, Caliente, Goth, Lothario, Pleasant, Beaker, Curious, Specter, Landgraab, Cho-Cleveland, DeBateau

Sims 5 Timeline: 30 years (days) after the events of Sims 2

I'd like to see how Maxis decides to lock in the fate of all the premades and what becomes canon.

I second this! I think the Sims franchise was better when there was lore or something that connected townies together. I didn't join the sims community until the Sims 2 came out and so I started off playing premades until I became more solidified in

So If they take things 30 years into the future of Sims 2, I'd love to see what happens to the same people; the Broke, Caliente, Pleasant, Lothario, Caps, Montes, maybe Bella Goth would be able to return and still be her age (adult based on what happened in the Sims 2) but she gets to meet her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Cassandra would be an elder and Alexander would be an adult. They could keep the original 3 neighborhoods from the Sims 2 but also make a couple new ones.
  • Lbphart3Lbphart3 Posts: 59 Member
    I'd love to see the Newbie family make a return to the new game.
  • YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    I'd love to see all the families of The Sims base game and The Sims 2 base game return to the The Sims 5 base game.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • YumengYumeng Posts: 116 Member
    And I want to know whether they have moved away from Pleasantview in The Sims 2 and whether Strangetown in The Sims 2 will become another StrangerVille in The Sims 4 and whether Cassandra Goth is married, etc.
    We need the function of zodiac signs, half-tile walls, prominent window sills, inverted half walls, discontinuous voice slider(mid-value can be taken) and rotating objects horizontally and vertically in a discontinuous manner(22.5 degrees per rotation).
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited January 2023
    actually I feel like id probably prefer set of all new premades because its like theres too many sims i would want to be there if we start adding from previous iterations and its a problem :lol:

maybe they could be say far future kids of previous games households tho like the families we have now being ancestors or so
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    edited January 2023
    It would be almost jarring if in sims5, they decided to crystallize the game firmly into the "canon" of just one previous game instead of making a vague new amalgam of them as has been the case all along.

And I doubt they would make a game in which it's now the kids of the various townie families, because that would mean they would decide for all players, who married whom, and who and what their kids were. That takes away those choices from players.

Imagine opening a game to find that someone else has decided who Cassandra Goth ended up marrying, so you don't get to, for instance?

It would close the book on things we all love doing differently each time.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited January 2023
    And I doubt they would make a game in which it's now the kids of the various townie families, because that would mean they would decide for all players, who married whom, and who and what their kids were. That takes away those choices from players.

Imagine opening a game to find that someone else has decided who Cassandra Goth ended up marrying, so you don't get to, for instance?

Meant more like vaguely "this sim is part of Goth family"
    but its so far future that its not even like in family tree which Goth family
    they just have kinda same vibe

sort of like we have Johnny Zest who is just vaguely Landgraab
    no info which Landgraab so its up to you
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • ThetfordThetford Posts: 429 Member
    It would be almost jarring if in sims5, they decided to crystallize the game firmly into the "canon" of just one previous game instead of making a vague new amalgam of them as has been the case all along.

That's how I felt when the Sims 2 came out. They killed off pretty much everyone from the Sims 1 (or made unplayable or flat out ignored), and replaced them with their trashy soap opera children to whom a healthy relationship is an alien concept (the only people who had a healthy relationship in Pleasantview didn't live in Pleasantview - IE the Burbs and Oldies).

There were also issues such as changing Bella and Michael from being Asian to be generically tanned to the extent people argue to this day if she is Italian, Latina, Native American, Black etc. In addition, they made fresh faced college graduate Michael older than parent of a school age child Bella.

They gave Jennifer Pleasant's one interest from TS1 and gave it to her brother, because obviously boys like sports, girls like fashion and shoes - even though there is no fashion career in the game.

The whole putting an exact 25 years later thing in a game where there is no concept of years just caused more problems and proved they couldn't do maths. For example Brandi Broke being a similar age to Cassandra means that in order to have a teenage child 25 years later, she must have given birth aged 12 at the oldest. Either that or Brandi already moved out and Bob and Betty are near death in TS1 (if college graduate Michael died of old age 25 years later, that must mean life expectancy is 46ish) or Bella gave birth as a young teenager (in other words, they should never again try to fit in hard years in a game without years).

Ultimately I feel they'll do another Sims 4 situation as the fans want to play with their fan favourites (Bella, Dina, Nancy, the Pleasant twins etc) as adults despite coming from completely different "eras", they don't want older, as to fans elders may as well be already dead.
  • SheepilingSheepiling Posts: 579 Member
    It's not The Sims without The Goths
  • EleriEleri Posts: 547 Member
    I want the Pleasants and the Fyres back.
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.