The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next Sims 4 branded SP should be...

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,113 Member

Next Sims 4 branded SP should be... 39 votes

H&M
2%
Peral 1 vote
IKEA
35%
EvvieSimmerchrissie11778DaiyuMillyMillyMillyInternal_Chaospandie00WildIrishBansheeBabycakelingsRainbowSim_37poor_strawberryNeekoPurpleskipBourbonVanillacelysims 14 votes
Lego
23%
simongSeashoreLiviaLucaslovesgamesEllupelluelluIsharellMak27LIL_LillyLittleNyx0Agent7 9 votes
Arduino
0%
Bosch (tools)
7%
crocobauraEnkiSchmidtRandomTokenCode 3 votes
Another
30%
LeGardePourprefriendlysimmersg01denswanxenoviewjazzunicornsEricasFreePlaySERVERFRALady_BalloraNushkaCelticlassArarinemollie1998 12 votes

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    Bosch (tools)
    Bosch would be nice but for home appliances rather than tools. IKEA and H&M would also be nice, but we do have a lot of furniture and a lot of clothes in game, would be nice if they added stuff we don't already have plenty of. Like maybe add a foldout sofa or armchair or PJs and Swimwear and Underwear. Or shelves that could hold a lot of items on them and not just one or two things. Or that unvarnished furniture range from IKEA that we could possibly change it's colour in game. Would also like a bookcase with a cubicle or two incorporated inside it to be used by cats. The cat trees we have in game are very bulky and IKEA does offer some nice pet stuff.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I don't think there will be one
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,121 Member
    Another
    Stuff Packs ended after Paranormal. They don't make anymore Stuff Packs. The Kits have taken over.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    None. I hate branded packs and would rather see the team do their own thing.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,863 Member
    Lego
    Lego for funzies :P I had lots of legos as kids, I know at least 2 who has lots of legos even as adult :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • CelticlassCelticlass Posts: 38 Member
    Another
    I would love to have a Medieval pack and an instruments pack that includes some medieval instruments.
  • Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    Another
    7-11 or PetSmart.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    Another
    it would be nice if they had a disney world pack for the sims 4
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member
    How about none at all.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,938 Member
    edited January 2023
    Next branded sp shouldn't be :sweat_smile:

don't want logos blasted all over my game but they always add small gameplay things in sps so i end up having to get them anyway

if they must do ikea or something at least make it dang kit instead
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • ArarineArarine Posts: 252 Member
    Another
    Pray for stuff pack comeback for gameplay so I should vote lego but it would be meh since it is still branded one.
    Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,373 Member
    Bosch (tools)
    A fast food restaurant pack, with burgers, drive-through, arcade games and movies on the wall.
    edited January 2023
    Another
    I want a Disney world vacation pack for the sims 4 please
    Post edited by mollie1998 on
  • EleriEleri Posts: 545 Member
    @mollie1998 The SimpliSafe Stuff Pack! A bit out there as collabs go, but I'd probably buy it. Maybe the CAS would come with camo and dark outfits so that sims can blend into the shadows. Maybe the game play could include a freelance burglar career where you get assignments to break into peoples homes and take their valuables, but you better hope they don't have SimpliSafe! ;)
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    Another
    Honestly, they should do more stuff in collaboration with CC creators and YouTubers. If they have to collaborate with a brand I guess it's all right if it's not super intrusive, something like merchandise in the form of branded CAS, posters, children's toys and bedsheets (in Simlish).
    Happy simming!
    edited January 2023
    Another
    Oh yeah they do
    Post edited by mollie1998 on
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    None. I hate real brands in the game. They always demand their writing be in English and I hate real languages in the game.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    Another
    i voted other since my choice would be retro content clothes furniture applince (including retro and modern topload washer dryer) ect 1950 to now 2023
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    Another
    I voted "Another" since I do not see Stuff Packs coming back. They seemed to have ended when the Kits came out even though Gurus said Kits wouldn't impact the release of Stuff Packs.
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    Another
    Kitchen-aid appliances: stand mixer, food processor, deep fryer, immersion blender, etc.