Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How is your simming lately?

13...Next

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Sortof sluggish right now. I can't seem to come up with a new theme for my households & builds. I have my different seasonal themes, holiday thems, timeline themes, occult theme & even a few gameplay challenging theme. I'm at a creative block right now. :'(
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I haven't been "playing" Sims 4 because I'm waiting for some issues to really be fixed. I don't want my Sims all fighting and being mean for no reason and the fears need some tuning. I've been going back and forth between playing a family in Sims 2 and building a house in Sims 4. I didn't actually play at all for several weeks because the holidays are busy for me, so I'm glad to be playing at all again.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • s_stutlers_stutler Posts: 380 Member
    I have been enjoying the Highschool years pack, but my game is more Mods than game at this point! LOl. I have a Mod for literally every annoyance, everything I want, everything I desire in my game. EXCEPT. Infants, because they are the ONE THING, Modders couldn't figure out. I do have Mods and CC that make Toddlers appear more like an infant. Buuuuuut

That being said, My main save is paused until we get that update. I'm anxiously just waiting now... and planning.... and waiting.. LOL
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited January 2023
    I am taking a short break as I’m busy at work. I’m close to ‘completing’ snowy escape and I’m considering what to have my sims do next. Definitely still having fun though.

Overall reading the thread, I just don’t seem to be bothered by bugs close to the amount people are. I do see some now and again for sure but nothing that would stop me playing or enjoying the game really. Maybe I’m just lucky.
  • SimDork23SimDork23 Posts: 524 Member
    I’ve just been getting a new save ready for when the infants update comes out. Now that I’m pretty much done with that, though, I’ll probably just wait to play, so hopefully the infant update comes out sooner rather than later, lol.
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    I haven't played TS4 in about a month, but I'm currently playing a new TS3 save. Their kid is off to university soon and the parents are saving up to own a resort.
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    I'm loving it, but feeling a bit overwhelmed to be honest. There is so much that I seem to have not got around to experiencing in the game, and I'm just worried I'll never get to do it all!

I used to just renovate builds, decorate and furnish etc, make a Sim, play for all of 20 minutes and then get bored (I have NO idea why!), and it's only in the last maybe two years that I have totally gone the opposite way, and now it's all a bit much! What with that and the fact that I am a real micro manager and keep restarting stories that haven't gone my way, I have so much left to explore! Very exciting though. :smile:
  • Cricket_B72Cricket_B72 Posts: 1 New Member
    I love playing sims but I think I’m going to take a break. My sims keep getting fame even when spotlight is turned off. It’s really impacted my desire to play.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    I'm still very much enjoying the game. I solved the unruly Wants and Fears by installing a mod that removes all fears, so I am free to simply fulfill the wants when I am able. I've also added a few additional gameplay mods to help spice things up a bit, drama-wise. And I re-started my ancestral game save, happy to find more of the clothing, et al, that fits the 18th century period. So, I play that one most of the time. I'm basically bobbing back and forth between the saves to keep my mind off the impending drop of Infants. Only a tad disappointed that they didn't drop in today's patch.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    That's an impressive number of mods. I've got MCCC and a couple of others. Seems like whenever I go mod hunting almost all of the ones I find are for poses, which I've no interest in. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

If you go to mod the sims, all one word, and filter for whichever game (3 or 4 for instance) you can also filter for type of mod, sich as game mods, script mods, etc. And that should get you past things like cas items and pose packs. I share your feelings on that. I want play, not a static doll.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    Slightly better now that the wants and fears toggle issue has been resolved. Some of the other bugs that were bothering me (couples becoming siblings randomly and parents having romantic interactions with their kids) haven't been so prevalent recently either (hoping there was a fix for that in the recent update) so that's also been a good thing. And of course a thank you to the Sims Team for fixing some of the bugs in the game, and continuing to work on others.

In terms of the amount of time I'm currently playing the game, it's been a bit sporadic but that's mainly because I haven't been well of late & my concentration levels for playing have been way down. But I am now at the point where I will consider buying a new pack next sale, just to make sure the folks at the Sims know their work in hunting down and fixing game breaking bugs is appreciated.
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    That's an impressive number of mods. I've got MCCC and a couple of others. Seems like whenever I go mod hunting almost all of the ones I find are for poses, which I've no interest in. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places.

If you go to mod the sims, all one word, and filter for whichever game (3 or 4 for instance) you can also filter for type of mod, sich as game mods, script mods, etc. And that should get you past things like cas items and pose packs. I share your feelings on that. I want play, not a static doll.

Thank you!
  • mollie1998mollie1998 Posts: 446 Member
    edited April 2023
    It’s awesome I play with the Michaelson family who are pre made sims in the town that came the sims 4 growing together pack
    Currently in the tank. Lousy app refuses to launch the game. Will try the mod hunting advice on TS2 as that seems my only option at present. No updates to break things, either.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Busy, busy. I'm slowly trying to update my favorite households with the new personality traits that are now in CAS.
    However, I have 5 different Timeline Game Saves with about 10 to 13 favorite households in each Game Save. This will take awhile. :*
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Absolutely great. I enjoy a wizard who attended Hufflepuff university (it is stunning how much immersion self-built dorms can bring) and now raises a science child in San Sequoia. Almost no bugs in my story except gardening.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    When you want to stay home and play but have to attend a family event. 😄 That's me today.
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited May 2023
    Mine is great lately. Infants really did the trick for me. I'm now patiently waiting for horses.
    Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,831 Member
    My gaming has been great lately. I'd say it's the best its ever been in spite of a couple of issues here and there.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited April 2023
    recently I'm bit all over the place and can't seem to focus on just one thing :sweat_smile:

I keep building although what I really want to do is just play a household but then I can't decide which household goes first and if i should play x sim first because x reason so I end up again building something and just stalling :sweat_smile:

I suppose my building is going rather well though so I have gotten start on rather many lots which is nice but then again I keep starting all these lots and not finishing one :sweat_smile:

aside from the mental confusion my poor old physical form also keeps reminding me that sitting=death and screens= dizzy so thats another little obstacle making me unable to game as much as id like and could be why i keep being so confused what to do as i can't get deep in the game for hours to really get the feel of what i should be doing
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    When you want to stay home and play but have to attend a family event. 😄 That's me today.

Well I'm back. 8 hours later. 😄 Have to admit I had a great time but now I'm checking the forum then I'll be starting up the game.
  • Coconut27Coconut27 Posts: 860 Member
    I enjoyed having my sim get to a snowboarding level to use the Ludicrous slope and doing the Mt. Komorebi climb event, which was my first time doing that.
    Working on turning Nancy Landgraab into a guitar toting 1960s hippie.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited November 2023
    I haven't played in months, but I am getting excited about finally being able to make custom apartments in any neighborhood I want while letting my sim own and make money from them.

[Update]
    Building apartments like a mad man.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    I'm loving the sims lately but worried about getting a blood clot or getting super out of shape from sitting at my computer so much. :s When I am playing a handheld I always exercise while playing and that is what I have famously played for the most part over the years. So I started sitting on my exercise ball while building and stuff lol! Tbh I need to stop playing the sims as much and get off my butt. :D
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.