Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next EP might be Sims 4 Generations

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
Sims 4 Generations might be the next EP. What do you think?

We just got the announcement that babies will no longer be objects!
FfaLg41XoAEpZRD?format=jpg&name=large
From the concept art we can see false teeth in a glass, which could mean we get more stuff for elders as well. (Walking canes? Retirement homes?) This could mean we get a Generations EP which focuses on the whole family, not just babies.
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    People ask for Generations when we are getting what came in Generaltions, but spread over multiple packs.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    IVXXXVIIVXXXVI Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2022
    I'm back from the dead and oh my goodness so many good stuff announced!

I also think the next expansion pack is generations-like, or it could focus on one life stage (the elderly in this case) like they did with high school years. But someone also pointed out that one of the new worlds in progress shows a toddler on a bicycle so it could be a solid generation pack focusing on all life stages.

The image with the brush and the accessories to me shows a fashion and beauty pack where a sim can become a hairstylist or fashion designer with active careers. But this feels more like a game pack than an expansion pack.

Overall, all of these sounds very nice and interesting. And with the next gen game coming, the mod support and big updates like babies, the next couple of years seem bright.
    Hp85Jmm.gif
  • Options
    HarukotyanHarukotyan Posts: 513 Member
    I guess it's possible and not only 'cause of the teeth. The box in the upper right corner looks like a time capsule of sort a bit. It has a tape from a tape-recorded inside and some snail-letters on top. Also pictures of both upcoming worlds have children at the front. So I think it's very possible.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Are we sure that this will be the next EP? They said they have two EPs in store for us, but they only showed the babies which are coming in 2023. Maybe we will have another EP this year and they will hype it later.
  • Options
    CarpeNocheSimsCarpeNocheSims Posts: 158 Member
    Or maybe it's a dental career? I'd love new active career that isn't broken.

• Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Are we sure that this will be the next EP? They said they have two EPs in store for us, but they only showed the babies which are coming in 2023. Maybe we will have another EP this year and they will hype it later.

Well Sim guru Frost said early 2023 so Jan-March or April and that's a good time to get an EP since highschool EP was in the summer of this year.
  • Options
    simpureheartsimpureheart Posts: 39 Member
    Please, that would be fantastic! :blush:
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    I'm looking forward to the new worlds. The left one gives me India/middle eastern vibes. When they released fashion street kit, I wanted a world to go with it.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    With teeth, there is something with elders.

I guess all of the pictures are concepts for one expansion pack, because they all seem so similar to me, even though two are coming. Thinking about it, it might as well be a Generations expansion pack.
  • Options
    JustinPhoenixDLCJustinPhoenixDLC Posts: 42 Member
    I noticed the dentures right away as well. That was totally glazed over. Maybe some more elder game play as well?
    Please bring disabilities to the Sims 4!
    Gallery ID: JusGaminDLC | YouTube Channel
  • Options
    JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2022
    I noticed the dentures. And also the baby in the carrier and the toddler on the bike. And I’m convinced that the second world with the family is either generations or some young sims family expansion - like daycare or just improvements for kids.

But the one I’m really curious is the first one. Colourful buildings like Brazil. A market. A man walking a dog and a man just sitting down. I mean this could be the elder pack, retire abroad or something 😂.

Someone else saw dentures and thought maybe a dentist career though. The new rooms and furniture didn’t really give much away. But I’m looking forward to seeing whatever these packs are.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Yes, we do need more Elder game play too. This is the best news for the sims in a long time. I hope they start doing more information like this and the pictures are great.
  • Options
    gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Looks like the new EP is going to be Generations as a story teller I am so happy but now for the most importin part when will it be out also I am hoping they give us back the Treehouse and Dressing Up with Dreamer's Costume Chest

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    the second world looks like San Fransico with golden gate in back ground
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I guess I'm different I don't see a toddler on a bike I see a child but okay I guess.
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    I guess I'm different I don't see a toddler on a bike I see a child but okay I guess.

I thought the one on the bike looked like a toddler and the one walking next to the bike was a child. But now I think it's just that the concept art made everyone look smaller like chibi people. 😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited October 2022
    I'm also intrigued by the first picture with the child holding an adults hand. I wanted holding hands since forever 🥺 but I also don't want to read too deeply into the concept art. The world's look like they have potential. Can't wait to see them.
    The jewelry box cutter is lovely!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2022
    Hold up I just noticed that box do you think it might actually be tied to MEMORIES?
    will sims finally have memories? or is it just a decor thing to pretend they do

but its interesting they chose to show that item and it kinda reminds me of holiday decor box from seasons

middle picture looks very kit to me theres something kinda alpha about it

dentures shout put me in pack with babies n generations stuff

also when baby is crawling there is pig thing on shelf that looks it has the redacted pig statues face i wonder if thats a piggy bank

the world concepts yeah baby carrier and bicycle for kids toddlers or such would be cool in generations

but also seeing those tent roofs in the other one i so wish its roofing patterns not just new stalls

the world itself looks pretty dang newcrest tho so I expect to not be a fan its just probably gonna be another one of those " why do we need this world" times for me like the lawns just never inspire me

maybe if its more in line with san myshuno with that center of city vibe but does not look that way
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    gamercat wrote: »
    Looks like the new EP is going to be Generations as a story teller I am so happy but now for the most importin part when will it be out also I am hoping they give us back the Treehouse and Dressing Up with Dreamer's Costume Chest

Treehouses would be perfect for a Family-themed expansion pack!

I love the treehouses from Sims 3 Generations! Children and Teens can play in them and hang out. Meanwhile Teens and adults can WooHoo in the treehouse!
    cdtha.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    bandit5 wrote: »
    the second world looks like San Fransico with golden gate in back ground
    40-CF31-A2-4610-48-B3-A195-72-FDEDCEF657.jpg

It looks like we‘ll get a small town located near San Francisco, where we can see the iconic San Francisco (San Simisco?) bridge from a distance.
    Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    looks like both new worlds will be city worlds
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options

We definitely need more city worlds, San Myshuno isn‘t enough
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

We definitely need more city worlds, San Myshuno isn‘t enough

ever green is a city to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited October 2022
    Another suburb of San Myshuno, I hope there will be some apartments like they did with Evergreen Harbor.