Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Funny Names

I recently started giving my sims random funny names to pass the time , does anyone else do this , my list of names so far used are

Dora Bull , Terry Bull , Eddie Bull

Justin Credible , Justin Time

Ben Dover , Neil Down , Lee Nova

Percy Veere

Comments

• RySBIRySBI Posts: 328 Member
    LOL these are good!

I like thinking of these too! Some I have are:

- Perry Menopause
    - Justin Thyme
    - Penny Farthing
    - Clare Voyant
    - Holly Day
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    edited October 2022
    There's a guy called Razor Blade in my world somewhere.
    Skye Miner (old Midnight Oil song, Blue Sky Mine)
    Alfred Neumann (the MAD magazine mascot)
    Bacon Grease
    A whole family of Gits, in a similar vein to a Monty Python sketch.
    Instant Karma (really cute, but a Kleptomaniac)
    Sourdough Loaf
    Jumbo Prawn

@julienrob2004 - Did you know Ben Dover has a sister called Eileen, and Neil Down has a little brother called Bob ?

EDIT: I forgot about Lance Boyle. Yeah, that one's pretty gross.
    Post edited by StuffyMarx on
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My favorites of mine are Father Winter's twin daughters named Holly and Ivy.

I also named Siobhan Fyres' son Forest Fyres.

And the son of Patchy is named Ichabod.
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
    I never really come up with punny names for my Sims. Maybe I should? Perhaps a pair of comedians give their kids funny names, which the kids absolutely hate and resent their parents for.

Another Justin one could be Justin Case.

I remember seeing a list of names like this, I don’t know if I can remember them all. One was Paige Turner.
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    if you want some good punny names you can raid the sims wiki for ones used in TS2 and TS3. There were some great ones there.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,806 Member
    I only do this in test saves
    When I did a "does a university degree really matter" test save I had three siblings named Duck Hunter, Truffle Hunter and Bargain Hunter.
    gen3-banner.png
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited October 2022
    I have a cantankerous senior citizen named Annie Mossity - her traits are: cat lover (she has 3), loner, and mean. I suspect she's a little bit of me deep down inside.

And then I have Rob Boss who, of course, is artistic and loves to paint.... :D
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    :D:D:D:D Sadly I don't have any to share from my game, but thanks for the laughs all!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    edited October 2022
    Not sure if they're funny but I do try to make unique & dare I say, a bit weird.
    I have:
    Hope & Phoenix Fallenangel
    Wolfwan Cavewolf
    Cavewoman, Caveman, Cavegirl & Caveboy CroMagnon
    Jeannie Genie
    Aphrodite Venus
    Wolfie Lycan
    Alice & Malice Wonderland
    Lavander Panther
    Autumnfall Fairy
    Vympira Vympyr
    Zyra & Jon Humalyn
    Styrla Byrghybryd

They are all saved in the Gallery under my username SEREFRAS if anyone wants to check them out & if you like them please let me know. ;)
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,547 Member
    edited October 2022
    I’m mostly playing premades this time around, but I do have a few uniquely named original sims. Not necessarily punny, though.

Harry Bigfoot is a sim in that Yeti costume that came in the holiday update. He always wears it, so in my game, he really is Bigfoot. And hairy.

Todd Bumpkiss is an old, grumpy geezer living in Willow Creek. I named him that because Spellcasters in CAS animations often say something that sounds like his name. I figured, whoever he is, if they’re obsessed with him, he needed to be there.

Ron Bragg is a politician in the human world. His last name sums up his personality.

Musette and Eldon Lief are a fairy/wood elf couple.

For the musicians, the Mayor of Mooncrest is named Clarence DeLune. His wife is Claire DeLune.

The Bumble Family are forest imps living in Granite Falls. For them, I was inspired by the names of Liddle Kiddle dolls I played with as a child. So, there’s BeBe Bumble, Biddie Bumble, BoBo Bumble, Berry Bumble, and a few other Bumbles I can’t remember right now.

Freddy Frogwhacker is a swamp gnome living in Willow Creek. He also guards the tree portal to the Sylvan Glade.

Bonaparte Smythe is a skeleton like fellow in Henford-on-Bagley who runs a llama pulled carriage taxi to Glimmerbrook. Harold the Llama from the CL trailer belongs to him. He lives with Mother Greene, an herbalist and alchemist.

And, last but not least, Oberon Lazuli is the mysterious proprietor of the Blue Moon Tavern. His name comes from Oberon the Fairy King in A Midsummer Nights Dream, and the blue gemstone, lapis lazuli.

• userafwuserafw Posts: 34 Member
    edited October 2022
    I plan to name my next werewolf Amadeus Wolfgang ( thank you Falco…)
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 877 Member
    I have given some Sims weird names.
    I named a Sim I created for a scenario the name Luna Moon, so her name is Moon Moon. She married Clement Frost in the scenario, and has a daughter I named Emma Moon Frost.
    I made a female alien Sim, and named her Nadia Ilene, which was my way of hiding "Not an Alien" into a passable sounding name.
    Other names are Kiba Tiger, which is Fang Tiger. Kisa Tiger, which is Cat Tiger. Neko Tiger, which is Cat Tiger, Kisha Tiger, which is Kitten Tiger. they are all siblings. Also, Tala Tiger, which is Wolf Tiger.
    One mother I named Tala Wolf and her husband is Lobo Wolf, so a Wolf Wolf married a Wolf Wolf. They are spellcasters, which is ironic.
    I have a bunch of names like this, which I don't know if it is funny or pathetic.