Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Better size up and down please

Size scale is hoppy one. Adorable rug, size it down now it is so tiny, size it up it is too big. While TOOL fix it problem but it is mod.
Wish more Recipe/harvestable/woodwork/craftableWish live in businessWish more interactive between sims and activityWish a lot of refresh and Better resize pleaseWish for another colour upgrade swatchWish for pool sliderFix the bug please

Comments

• Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    While I do appreciate being able to size/up down items in this version, it has always bugged me that the increments are just wayyyy too much.

It's like it enlarges/decreases in 1/2 size, rather than in smaller, easier and more realistic increments.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    While I do appreciate being able to size/up down items in this version, it has always bugged me that the increments are just wayyyy too much.

It's like it enlarges/decreases in 1/2 size, rather than in smaller, easier and more realistic increments.

I was going to say exactly this lol. I use it all the time but there seems to be no inbetween. It's either tiny tiny or gigantic 😆
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(