Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All my Sims 3 worlds (purchased through online store or physical copy) are showing as unpurchased?

duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
So, I noticed today when trying to play my sims 3 installation that in Origin and in EA Play both, my sims 3 worlds (regardless of whether I bought them in hard copy or in the online store) are showing as if I did not purchase them at all. I wouldn't complain, as its a really old, practically unsupported game these days, but I spent hundreds of dollars on all that and I still play it! Why is it suddenly saying I don't own any of my worlds?

If I go in game and look at the sims 3 launcher, it says I own everything and all the purchasable worlds except Barnacle Bay (which has never shown up right on my list. I probably forgot to register it somehow?) But they are all there in my registered games list, it just says in the actual launchers (origin and ea play) that I don't own any of them at all.
Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.

Comments

• Options
    RsandaRsanda Posts: 257 Member
    It never showed worlds as owned on Origin and EA so this is not specific to you. They give you codes to register on TheSims3.com on purchase, and you never download Store worlds from EA/Origin so it never really mattered if it showed up as owned over there or not. As long as you can click download on TheSims3.com to a world you registered its code for, it's fine.
    Not a native English speaker. Sorry for any mistakes
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Thank you Rsanda. I was really worried that I'd not be able to access them if I ever had to reload my game. I'm glad to know its completely separate. <3
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.