Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Educated teen run away challenge

Comments

• mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,849 Member
    Whoa!
    Any idea what the cause of death was @SoulGal7 ?
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @mightysprite - Well, the sim was enraged, so maybe because she was so angry. Since I wasn't controlling her I have no idea, but just so wild! lol
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited December 2022
    @Rawla thank you very much <3

@SoulGal I am not too sure for now I want to see what the game will do. That is why I changed Miranda's lifespan to short, and it should affect the whole sim world too so once she ages up on her birthday then I will let her just hang around until graduation and see who is there with her, they should be adults too ;) If not, then I might or I will just pretend he moved away or something. I am not too hung up on storylines while doing a challenge. Kiyoshi forced me to go along with him following her like a puppy LOL. Miranda and Ali has come far, no more grilled dinners and cold nights :)

@SoulGal7 day 62. Love your intro pic :) The staute looks nice and cozy lol. Wow Ali way to go girl, your grades are amazing. Oooh Graduation time, well done Ali, your hard work paid off. Aww how kind of Ali to plead for the sim's life, and it actually worked, that is just AweSim, Grim usually don't accept my sim's pleas unless she has a death flower in her inventory. Oof she probably died from rage. I would be super mad too if my leg hair was so long and I wanted to wear shorts ;)

@all I played a bit earlier but had to take my daughter for her driving lesson so could not post it. I will post it now and then I can load my game and play another day, since we grabbed some KFC for dinner tonight :)
    Day 23 Tuesday

Miranda woke up nice and early with a message her birthday is coming soon, she was very excited about that. She also decided to sell all the paintings in her inventory and will do so on from now on, she does not want to bother with plopsy anymore. She went to school and had a career day she thoroughly enjoyed and is looking forward to aging up even more now. Not long too go Miranda
    Miranda woke up very excited that her birthday is coming
    cLMSb7E.png

She had some brekkie after selling all her paintings
    HbipG94.png

Then headed off to school, which was interrupted by career day. She did her best to concentrate on career day even when Kiyoshi was following her around being all flirty LOL
    EPzaeBV.png
    3yaMwiI.png
    HUX2qbT.png
    uJb0z52.png
    UaaupjM.png
    KWgZEZD.png

She headed home after career day and kept busy until bedtime.
    zmgCXxg.png
    UNt9FaN.png
    B1LuarC.png
    FbPExn5.png
    rlJ1iHP.png
    Day 24 Wednesday

Miranda had a very exciting day at school, she learned about the T pose and had a fire drill. She is also very excited about her upcoming birthday tomorrow morning ;)
    Homework before school
    QzYk6Vm.png

Miranda's school day started the first snow fall.
    KoDBgbT.png

She tried the T pose challenge for the first time
    8jJjDjp.png

First class started, what a new teacher :o
    yFJrPTQ.png

Miranda is not listening and sneaked off to play computer games during the fire drill
    r3x899s.png

Oh that is why, she is feeling rebellious
    IJXFjTM.png

back to class and a good end day, she is even prepared for the exams though she is not writing them.
    YOjSxEE.png
    7NSVkkC.png

Not sure if she will see Kiyoshi again after her birthday tomorrow morning (hoping the game will age him up) Miranda spent some time with him after school.

z61GElQ.png
    w5lXyk9.png
    txTF0xt.png

Miranda then went home and had a look at the Calender, Yay its tomorrow. She baked a cake ready for when she wakes up <3
    KVzAMcE.png
    pgeUD4s.png
    yKavEYK.png

A bit of simming then off to bed
    5Eyy01d.png
    mDGey7q.png

• JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    first
    edited December 2022
    @mcrudd - Day 23 - A nice day for Miranda. She had some interesting recruiters at Career Day, like Jacques Villareal! lol And Kiyoshi...we already know you're going to the Olympics as a snowboarder, but who knows...maybe he'll be doing something else soon with Miranda! teehee! Cool she gets the Clear Future moodlet. I am not sure what Ali got after Career Day. Yes, we know that Miranda has a clear future with uni.

Day 24 - I can't remember now if Ali had a fire drill...but yeah, Miranda is rebellious...she wants to be with Kiyoshi. Ahhh...look at those cute photos together. I had my game on normal, and it didn't age any of the teens up, and apparently, they still go to high school. Except for Jacob, who I aged up with the bday cake. So, yeah, at least in my game, I was sadly disappointed that they didn't all age up, and even by manually doing it, it still didn't work. Oh Miranda's b-day is getting close! :heart:
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Week 9 - Saturday - Uni Graduation - Day 63

ali-gown-with-banner.png
    Graduation Day for Ali!

sat-tomorrow-ali-starts-graduation.png

She has one checkmark left to complete the Academic Aspiration, which is to get a job using her degree.

academic-asp-1-to-go.png

I also checked all of Ali's aspirations to see where she was in each one, and was surprised that she had also completed the Renaissance Sim Aspiration. Congrats, Ali!

completed-the-renaussance-asp.png

Ali got ready early and donned her graduation gown and cap. She couldn't believe how far she'd come after all those years' ago when she had run away from home. Jacob arrived and he looked so wonderful in his Foxbury gown and cap, too. They took a photo together.

jacob-and-ali-grad-day.png

great-ohoto-of-jacob-at-grad.png

It was a beautiful day and they decided to head downstairs and take some photos around campus.

jacob-and-ali-grad.png

Jacob stood for a moment with Ali, and told her that this was indeed a special day for both of them. It was the start of a new beginning, and he asked Ali if she would have dinner with him tonight. It would be their last night in Britechester together and he wanted to make it special. He had found a restaurant near the ruins of a castle and wanted to take her there. Of course, Ali agreed.

i-am-so-looking-forward-to-the-future-with-you-ali.png

And then it was time for Jacob to head off to his graduation.

heading-off-to-foxbury.png

Ali's graduation started at 10:44 am in the stadium, and when she arrived, her other classmates were already there waiting for her. It looks like Ali might be the only female in her graduating class.

ali-with-other-students.png

And then they were off to graduation, which lasted about an hour. They came out and were giddy with excitement and tossed their hats in the air.

tossing-the-hats.png

It was done! They had graduated! Woot!

hats-off-to-graduation.png

graduated-uni.png

Ali gave her friend Youssef a hug. It would be kind of weird not having him around and following her everywhere! lol

she-and-youseef-hug-their-good-byes.png

There was a graduation luncheon being held at UBrite Commons, and afterwards Ali met Jacob there for a bite to eat.

jacob-and-ali-having-a-bite-to-eat-afterwards.png

Then, it was back to her dorm to pack up her stuff and get ready for her date with Jacob.

congrats-ali-you-made-it.png
    This is getting good
    edited December 2022
    Week 9 - Saturday - cont'd - Dinner with Jacob- Day 63

it-was-the-worst-nite.png
    After packing up her belongings in the dorm, she headed over to UBrite Commons again to return her graduation gown. It seemed surreal that this would be her last time in this building. She looked around and saw one of her professors, Thomas Jabari, coming towards her.

Professor: "Ali, I am glad that I caught you before you headed home. I have been searching for you since the graduation ceremony, and have some wonderful news to tell you!"

professor-jabari-talk.png

Ali: "Oh?"

Professor: "Ali, remember how I had spoken to you about the internship at the Art Gallery?"

Ali: "Yes...but you also said that only the top student would be getting that position..."

Professor: "Well, Ali...that would be you! Not only have you exceeded the expectations in my course, but you are the best student I have ever had. I spoke to the Director today, and the job is yours, if you want it."

i-got-the-job.png

Ali: "Oh my gosh! I got the job!"

master-of-the-real-job.png

master-of-the-real-career.png

Professor: "Yes, it starts in a week. The Director will be making the travel arrangements and there is a rental home near the Art Gallery where you will be staying. You would start as a Professional Painter making $140/hour and they are also offering you a signing bonus of $2,513 simoleons."

i-have-some-news-ali.png

Ali was so excited! "Oh thank you so much! Yes! Yes! I will take the job!"

academic-aspiration-completed.png

The professor gave Ali all the details and wished her luck. Ali felt like she was floating on a cloud and couldn't wait to see Jacob tonight to tell him the news!

i-am-so-excited.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The restaurant that Jacob had chosen was a beautiful restaurant that was located near some castle ruins. It was rumored that the castle had once been where Princess Cordelia had stayed.

they-arrived-at-the-restaurant-and-ali-could-barely-contain-her-excitement.png

Jacob had requested a table for two at the back of the restaurant, and when they arrived, Ali thought it was the most romantic place she had ever seen.

Before they sat down, Jacob gave Ali a suave kiss, "Ali, you look breathtaking. I am the luckiest sim to be here with you tonight..."

he-gave-ali-a-kiss-on-the-hand.png

Ali felt herself blushing and told Jacob that he looked very handsome tonight.

They sat down together and Jacob told Ali how he was excited to be heading to Copperdale with her tomorrow to help her pack her things and then head to Moonwood Mill together.

Ali just nodded. She could barely contain her excitement at the news she wanted to tell him.

ordering-dinner.png

The water came and they ordered dinner.

jacob-blows-ali-an-autonomous-kiss.png

And when it arrived, it was perfect. Some tofu turkey for Jacob and Ali had the pasta primavera. They toasted and Jacob blew Ali an autonomous kiss.

this-is-perfect-ali-just-like-you.png

Ali looked into Jacob's eyes and couldn't wait any longer, "Jacob, I was going to wait until after dinner, but I have some news, and it's just too exciting. I can't wait to tell you..."

Jacob looked surprised: "What is it, Ali. Tell me!"

Ali: "Oh Jacob, I got the job. The job that only the top student would get! I got it! I am the top student, Jacob! It's a 5-year internship at a renowned Art Gallery, and the Director of the Art Gallery is making all the travel arrangements..."

what-do-you-think.png

Jacob: "I'm...I'm so happy for you, Ali. Where is the job...I hope it's close to Moonwood Mill..."

Ali frowned slightly, "Well, not exactly. It's in...it's in Mt. Komorebi...but don't worry...I would never leave you...I want you to come with me. I already told the Director that there would be two of us, and so your travel is covered, too. And we're staying in a rental house right near the Art Gallery...and there is so much to do there...skiing...snowboarding...oh, Jacob, I can't wait to be there with you..."

jacob-i-got-a-job.png

Jacob was silent and just looked at Ali, "But, Ali...what about coming with me to Moonwood Mill? I thought we were going to fix up the house together. Be there together..."

im-sorry-i-thought-that-was-what-you-wanted-too.png

Ali: "Oh, I know Jacob, but this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity...and I am sure that you will find a job there, too. And in a few years, we can go back to Moonwood Mill, and I will find a job in one of the surrounding communities..."

Jacob shook his head, "But it's a 5-year internship. I can't...I can't be away that long. I'm sorry, I can't go..."

what-where-is-it.png

Ali: "What? What do you mean you can't go...I am going to be there for 5 years...how are we...how are we to be together? Jacob, I want you to go with me...this is important to me..."

but-i-want-you-to-come-with-me.png

Jacob: "I have responsibilities in Moonwood Mill, Ali, and I can't go with you. You see, I am the heir to the Moonwood Collective. It's my father's pack, and he wants me to take it over. I owe him so much for taking me in when I was a teen...a new werewolf with no direction in my life...and he gave me purpose, Ali. I can't turn my back on him, he needs me...he's counting on me, Ali. I can't just be "wild" and head to Mt. Komorebi with you and throw away my responsibilities. I am an heir, Ali..."

i-have-resposibilities-ali.png

Ali swallowed hard and started to cry, "So your sister was right...you are like a Prince... you're an heir. But what about us, Jacob? Don't you want to be with me? I thought...I thought you did...oh Jacob...please come with me..."

this-is-what-your-sister-meant-isnt-it.png

Jacob looked at Ali, "I'm sorry Ali. I want to be with you, yes, but I meant that I wanted to be with you in Moonwood Mill. It's my home. I can't let my father down. I can't let the Moonwood Collective down...he needs me, Ali. Don't you understand?"

i-need-tyo-go-back-to-moonwood-mill.png

Ali: "But what about us, Jacob? Does this mean....does this mean that it's over between us if I go to Mt. Komorebi? I have feelings for you, Jacob..."

i-thought-you-wanted-to-be-together.png

Jacob was silent. He wasn't sure what to do.

what-your-not-going-with-me.png

Ali saw his face and felt the tears well up in her eyes. She put her face in her hands to cover her eyes, "It's alright Jacob...I get it. You need to go to Moonwood Mill...and I...I need to go to Mt. Komorebi...I just thought...I just thought that I had meant something to you...I just thought that I was more important to you..."

ali-please-you-have-to-understand.png

Jacob: "Ali, you are important to me...but I have responsibilities...I..."

Ali stood up then and just looked at Jacob. She then turned and started running out of the restaurant, tears streaming down her face.

all-her-dreams-were-gone.png

Jacob: "Ali! Wait! Don't leave...please come back...it all came out wrong...Ali!"

what-have-a-done-ali.png

But it was too late, she had run out of the restaurant and when Jacob got to the front, she was gone. He went back to the table and sat down heavily. Oh my gosh, what had just happened? She was gone! He tried to text her, but she wasn't answering. And all Jacob could think about was Ali and how he had to find Ali to make things right between them again. He sat there and his heart suddenly ached with the thought that she might not be in his life anymore.

Jacob: "What have I done? I have to find her! I just have to..."

oh-god-what-have-i-done.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ali had run out of the restaurant and could barely see in front of her, the tears were blurring her vision. She stumbled along the path and finally broke down in tears. What had started as the best day of her life, was now most definitely her worst. What was she going to do?

oh-gosh-what-would-she-do-now.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

When choosing the career, you choose the one that has a signing bonus, not the regular career. Ali had a choice of Flower Arranger, Musician. Stylist and Master of the Realm.

Ali technically has completed the Educated Teen Run-Away Challenge, however, the story between her and Jacob is not quite over.
    But … but … can Ali design and be a Stylist of ripped clothes in Moonwood Mills?
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    edited December 2022
    Oh no. Ali and Jacob definitely need another conversation once they’ve had time to process.

BTW, Lindsay is doing well at Foxbury and Chapter Six is up…
    Week 10 - Saturday/Sunday - Day 63- 64

cover-shot-wolf-holding-alis-hands.png
    As soon as Ali had run out of the restaurant, Jacob had called over the waiter. paid the bill and left. He decided to head to Ali's dorm to see if she had gone there.

he-went-to-alis-dorm-andf-she-was-nowhere-to-be-found.png

When he arrived, he immediately went to her room, but it was empty. All her belongings were gone. He walked around the whole dorm and then spied a student at the computer area.

he-went-to-her-room-and-everything-was-gone.png

Jacob approached her, "Excuse me, do you know where Ali is?"

Student: "Oh Ali left. Poor girl came in here crying her eyes out and grabbed her backpack and a box of belongings and then just headed out of here."

have-you-seen-ali.png

Jacob: "Do you know where she went? It's kind of important that I find her..."

ih-gosh-no-not-wolfgang.png

The student shrugged their shoulders and as there wasn't anyone else around, Jacob decided to leave. Where could she be?

When he left the building, he again tried to text Ali. Oh Ali...why won't you answer me?

not-answering-his-texts.png

He then headed to UBrite Commons...she wasn't there. He walked around the whole campus and couldn't find her anywhere.

ive-got-to-leave-tonight.png

The night ticked on and Jacob thought that maybe she had gone to Pepper's Pub. Yes, that's it! She'll be there...he'll find her! But when he went there, it was just the same, no sign of Ali. The last place he went was to Laurel Library, but again, no sign of Ali, and no-one had seen her.

no-ali-anywhere.png

It was close to daybreak by the time he got back to his dorm. He packed up his belongings and headed to the train station. Maybe she had caught an early train to Copperdale and he would find her at home. Jacob was so distraught in what had happened at dinner, that he hadn't even changed his clothes.

packing-up-his-dorm.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It was late when he arrived in Copperdale, and immediately went to Ali's house. Liam, who had been living in her house, answered the door and he rushed in looking for her.

Jacob: "Where's Ali? Is she here? I need to talk to her!"

liam-where-is-ali.png

Liam: "Sorry, dude, she's not here."

Jacob: "Where did she go? Something happened at dinner last night...and...there was a misunderstanding...and I need to talk to her to make it right..."

Liam: "Bro, I don't know what happened between the two of you...but she was crying the whole time she was here. Did you break up with her?"

i-dont-know-dude-but-she-was-pretty-upset-when-she-arrived.png

Jacob: "No...I...I didn't break up with her..."

Liam: "Well, it sure seemed like she was done with you...because she pointed to your photo on the wall and called you Prince Jacob...and was going on about how your responsibilities were more important than she was. I didn't get much of what she was saying...but she's gone..."

Jacob: "Where did she go?"

Liam: "I don't know dude. She called Wolfgang and when he got here, she just went to him and he held her in his arms for a long time. And then they left together..."

wolfgang-picked-her-up.png

Jacob: "Wolfgang Munch? Her ex-boyfriend from high school?"

wolfgang-her-old-boyfriend.png

Liam: "Yep, one and the same. And the way Wolfgang was looking at her and stroking her face...bro...he still cares for her..."

Jacob closed his eyes, "Dang!" he said out loud.

Jacob: "Liam...if she comes back...please...please tell her that I need to see her. She's not answering my texts...I just need to talk with her..."

ive-lost-her.png

And with that Jacob left the house. He decided to head to some of her friends' houses to see if anyone had heard from her. But the answers were all the same and no-one had seen her.

he-went-to-several-of-her-friends-shouses.png

He went to ThiftTea expecting Ali to be there, and maybe even putting an outfit together. But, again nothing.

thrifty-tea-no-where-to-be-found.png

Jacob even went back to their old high school and after searching the whole school, sat in one of the seats in a classroom thinking about how they had met and how it had all somehow gone wrong. Oh gosh...and now she could be with Wolfgang. No! This can't be happening. He texted Ali again. Oh Ali...please...please just talk to me...I made a huge mistake...please...please pick up...

it-allw-ent-wrong-2.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Aw Ali!
    This is not the one and only job that will ever come your way... but Jacob only has one family.
    Ok, deep breaths in and out after reading all of your posts @SoulGal7, but before I react to any of them I have to say ......

VAvSk2Q.jpg

Congratulations on completing the Educated teen run away challenge <3 Thanks so much for doing my little challenge :)
    edited December 2022
    @SoulGal7 Aww I am going to wait a few days until the graduation ceremony with the aging on short, and if he does not age up then he is in the past for my game then :( I will switch to long aging once she starts Uni. Perhaps she will find a new love there, who knows what the game will throw at me LOL.

Day 63. Wow looking so smart in your graduation robes Ali, way to go :) Aww what sweet photos of Ali and Jacob in their gowns. Wooo caps in the air, you did it Ali and you did it SoulGal7 you completed the challenge. But would love to see your ongoing gameplay with Jacob and Ali <3

Day 63 dinner. Oh my gosh that intro pic looks very sad. Wow what an amazing opportunity Ali, congratulations on the internship at the art gallery, that is wonderful and you earn it with all the hard work you did. What a lovely restaurant, but OMG what happened there :( Wow wow wow you have me on the edge of my seat.

@NRowe I have to catch up with Lindsay soon :)

@SoulGal7 day 64. mmmm intro pic with the ex, Ali, are you sure? Aww my heart is bleeding for Jacob, poor sim, especially the pic in the school in the classroom.
    @all going to load my game now to see if I can hopefully play one full day ;) It's Miranda's birthday :D
    edited December 2022
    Day 25 Thursday

Miranda had her birthday today. The game was kind of lovely and automatically aged up Kiyoshi, so she celebrated that too. Miranda graduated with honours and is excitedly waiting for her graduation ceremony, she has also applied for universities to see if they will accept her.
    Miranda woke up so excited and immediately had some birthday cake she baked the night before
    kdK4q9W.png
    fClotQv.png
    XWekXmM.png

After aging up she decided on a new look as well
    5d1hLlT.png
    egwHngJ.png

There was a nice thick blanket of snow, so she went outside to make a snowpal
    rW8S7uV.png
    IAfnD8D.png

She then applied for universities, did a few paintings and stared at her diploma, not believing how time have flown by.
    nuEsQI3.png
    uQGFR4t.png
    NVM2htF.png

Miranda wondered if Kiyoshi has aged up, he did wonderful
    m0fk6Fu.png

She invited him over and took their relationship to the next level
    QZJfwEn.png

and then invited him outside to take it up even one more level
    RbpkInM.png
    Er6EZOo.png

and even more up
    A9NEkDz.png

Kiyoshi was so happy, he gave her a lovely cuddle
    JDWA5iI.png

After Kiyoshi left Miranda listened to some prom music and headed to bed, What a day <3
    SQ1Ro2r.png
    IqACx5p.png
    edited December 2022
    Week 10 - Monday - Day 65 - Finale

ali-and-jacob-cover-shot.png
    It was Monday and Jacob hadn't found Ali and she hadn't returned his texts or answered his phone calls. She was gone, out of his life, and soon she would be leaving for Mt. Komorebi for her new job. And from what Liam had said, probably with Wolfgang. It was too late.

jacob-sad.png

And so here he was, sitting on a bench at the playground area in Moonwood Mill. He should be happy that he was home again, ready to be the leader of the Moonwood Collective like his Father wanted. But he was miserable. He couldn't eat, he couldn't sleep and he didn't want to do much of anything, except think of Ali and the times that they had shared together.

Rory: "I thought I'd find you here. So, you want to tell me what's going on. Where's Ali?"

i-thought-id-find-you-here.png

Jacob: "She's not coming..."

Rory: "And why not? I thought she was coming here and the two of you were going to fix up that house together..."

and-so-your-happy-now.png

Jacob: "Yeah, I thought so, too, but she got a job in Mt. Komorebi, and...and she's going there..."

Rory: "So what happened? Did she just leave? That doesn't sound like her..."

Jacob: "No...no...she wanted me to go with her...her company was even going to pay for my travel arrangements...she was pretty excited about everything..."

Rory: "And so why are you still here? Why haven't you left?"

Jacob sighed: "It's an internship, Rory. A 5-year internship. You and I both know that I can't just leave Moonwood Mill for 5 years! I have to be here. Father is counting on me...he needs me to be here and help him with the pack...I told Ali I couldn't go..."

its-a-5-year-term.png

Rory: "You what? You told her no? Oh my gosh! Jacob! What is wrong with you? Can't you tell that Ali is crazy about you? What happened when you told her you couldn't go?"

jjacob-how-could-you.png

Jacob: "She ran off, and I couldn't find her, and she won't answer my texts or phone messages. And I think she's getting back with her ex...it's too late..."

Rory: "And so you chose the Moonwood Collective over Ali? Oh my gosh, Jacob! How could you? Is this really what you want? Are you happy now, Jacob? Because looking at you with that sad expression on your face, I don't think so. This was the wrong choice, Jacob. When are you going to tell Father that you have your own life to live? You need to tell him that there are some things more important than the Moonwood Collective...more important than Moonwood Mill. You need to let loose, Jacob, and go after Ali! You have to stop trying to be in control all the time. Ali is the most important thing in your life, Jacob. I saw how happy you looked when the two of you were together. You need to leave now and go with her to Mt. Komorebi...you need to put her first, Jacob...you need to fight to get her back...."

jacob-what-is-going-on.png

Jacob looked up at Rory, "You're right. I realize that now, Rory. I don't know how I can go on without her. My heart just aches so much knowing that I may never see her again. I feel so lost without her. But I don't know what to do...I owe Father so much for what he's done for me...everything is such a mess..."

i-realize-that-now.png

Kristopher had come up behind them and had heard the whole conversation.

his-father-heard-it-all.png

Kristopher: "My son...I never wanted you to feel like you had no choice in what you would do with your life. On the contrary, I wanted to give you a reason to go on. When I saw you for the first time when you were bitten, you looked so scared. I wanted to give you something to strive towards, son, not something to hold you back from what you truly wanted to do..."

son-go-after-ali.png

Jacob: "Father...I appreciate all you've done for me, and I know you need me to be a leader for the community. I don't want to disappoint you, Father, but I...I can't be the son you want me to be. I'm sorry, all I can think about is Ali, Father...and I want to be with her...I need to be with her. My life is just not complete without her. I can't stay here Father. I need to go to Mt. Komorebi and be with Ali there..."

Kristopher smiled, "And so what is stopping you my son? It is the reason that I had you attend high school in Copperdale, and head to Foxbury University...to explore the world and enjoy life. To find your own path. You have found someone very special who accepts you for who you are, son. That is rare. You need to go after her son, and place her before everything else. She is your destiny..."

Jacob: "But the pack...I thought you wanted me to take it over..."

what-about-the-pack.png

Kristopher: "Yes....someday...if that's what you want...but today is not that day..."

Rory: "So, what are you waiting for Jacob? Be wild for a change and go and be with Ali!"

go-and-be-wild-jacob.png

Jacob jumped up and ran towards his house, "Yes! Yes! I am going to find Ali...I am going to be with her...oh gosh...I hope it's not too late..."

i-an-giung-ti-getali.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jacob rounded the corner of his house and saw a figure standing at his back door. Was that...?

Jacob: "Ali? Oh my gosh! Ali! Is that you?" he said and immediately went to her and held her in his arms, "What...what are you doing here?"

ali-is-that-you.png

Ali: "Liam told me that you came to the house and were looking for me. He said you looked a little frazzled. Is that true?"

i-came-to-see-are-you-alright.png

Jacob: "Yes...I looked everywhere for you after you left the restaurant...your dorm...everywhere on campus, everywhere in Copperdale...I couldn't find you anywhere...and I tried calling you and you didn't answer. And Liam told me...he told me that you left with Wolfgang...does this mean you're back with him?"

are-you-with-wolfgang.png

Ali shook her head, "I'm sorry I didn't answer your messages...I just...I just needed time to think. And Wolfgang and I? No...he's just a friend and I needed someone to talk to. We went to the fairground and played chess for awhile."

Jacob nodded and realized he hadn't searched that area...and if he had, he would have found her.

They both just stared at each other, not saying a word. Minutes passed and Ali suddenly felt awkward and cleared her throat, "So...I...um...I just came by to see if you were alright...I should go..."

awkward-al-i.png

Jacob held onto her hands tightly, "No...please don't go...No...I'm...I'm not alright..."

sad-jacob.png

Ali: "What?"

Jacob: "Ali, I've held back so many of my emotions, and I don't want to anymore. I'm so sorry for what happened and what I said. I have been so confused. But being without you has just made everything fall into place. I told my Father that I can't take over the Moonwood Collective, that I had to go to Mt. Komorebi and be with you...that you are the most important sim in my life. I'm so sorry I hurt you, Ali. And I won't be alright unless you forgive me and I can spend every moment with you."

i-told-him-that-you-are-the-most-important-to-me.png

Ali: "You told your Father that? You would give up being an heir for me?"

yu-would-give-up-the-heir-for-me.png

Jacob: "Yes, because...well...sims do strange things you know...when they're in love...and I am so in love with you, Ali. I would do anything for you..."

i-love-you-ali.png

Ali felt tears form, "You....oh Jacob...I forgive you...and I...I love you, too..."

i-lovew-you-jacob.png

And then Jacob kissed her and looked longingly into her eyes when they parted. "Oh Ali, you've made me so happy. So, um...I guess I should get packing if we're going to get to Mt. Komorebi..."

he-kissed-her.png

Ali: "Yeah...about that...I didn't take the job..."

Jacob: "What? But that job meant so much to you. It was prestigious...only given to the top student...you'd be great at it..."

Ali just shook her head, "No, I realized it's not what I wanted. The job didn't seem so great if it meant being without you..."

Jacob: "Oh, Ali...can you call them back...try to get the job again?"

its-not-what-i-wanted.png

Ali: "I got something better. I spoke with Wolfgang Wilder and he told me about a freelance artist position at an art gallery in a neighboring town. It's mainly contract work, but I would work from home...set my own hours...and um...the Director told me the job was mine, if I wanted it. So, I could work and still spend time here with you fixing up this house together. And you could stay here and be close to your family...and...um...help your Father with his pack. Because I've seen how you interact with everyone, Jacob, and you are a true leader. That's what I want, Jacob. A place to call home. A place where I can be with you. Because you are the most important sim to me."

Jacob held Ali in his arms, "Oh Ali, I can't believe you did that. But, if that's what will make you happy...it will make me happy, too. Oh Ali, I love you so much, and I never want to be without you again..."

ut-that-is-what-makes-you-happy.png

Ali: "I love you, too, Jacob...and um...looking at the house...it doesn't look like you did any work on it. So, I guess you need me..."

Jacob caressed her cheek, "Oh yes...yes, I do need you, Ali. You have no idea how much I need you. And...actually...I...um...got some new draperies for the bedroom...they're...um...they're really nice...you should see them..."

more-than-youll-ever-know.png

Ali: "Oh really? So, you want me to go to the bedroom with you to see these...um...draperies...?"

you-need-me.png

Jacob winked at her: "Well....that was kind of the plan..." he said kissing her again.

Ali: "But you know what they say about best-laid plans..."

Jacob: "Yeah...that things can get a little out of control...and I'm all for that, Ali..."

Ali: "Me, too, Jacob, me too..."

me-too.png

And with that, Jacob took Ali's hand in his and they headed to the bedroom together. :heart::heart:

and-into-the-bed.png

love-in-the-bedroom.png

i-woohooed-a-werewolf.png

jacob-really-loves-alis-smell.png

Um,,,yeah,,,I think that Jacob may have lost control! teehee

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ali's final traits and skills:

to-mischief-part-1.png

singing-part-2.png

alis-reward-traits.png
    πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Bravo!
    Great ending! <3
    edited December 2022
    @mcrudd - thank you so much for the congrats on completing this challenge. It was a lot of fun and I learned some things about Trendi! lol

And congrats to Miranda on her birthday! And so happy that Kiyoshi aged up too! And she graduated with honors from high school. Was there any doubt? I forgot how rich Miranda was and had a hottub....oh yeah...I know what they did! teehee It will be exciting to see what program Miranda decides to go to uni for. I am sure that she will have many options and scholarship opportunities. And love her new look! I just love that top! Woot!

@NRowe - haven't had a chance to read Lindsay's story as yet. Could you link the chapter when you have a chance and then I will pop in and read it. :)

@mightysprite @JojoMOMSTER @NRowe @mcrudd Thanks so much for commenting on Ali's story :) This is what happens when I start writing a storyline, but it was a short one and, of course, Ali and Jacob have their happy ending together.

The restaurant was one I built, and I actually placed it in Windenburg. It is called Romantic Ruins Restaurant. Ali ended up with over $263K in simoleons. She moved out of her house in Copperdale (Liam and Morgan are living there now). I actually did finish Ali & Jacob's new house in Moonwood Mill. The original house reno was by Dr. Ashley, and can be found on the gallery, but I up-dated it a bit. It's winter in-game, so can't really show some good outdoor photos. It is still off-the-grid, so had to change all the lighting. The main bedroom is pretty much the same, just added a rustic mirror and some drapes. After I took these photos, I also put up some of Ali's photos from her inventory.

front-revamp.png

kitchen.png

revised-living-room.png

dining-nook.png

bathroom.png

And the second bedroom...soon, the pitter patter of little paws will be heard...lol

the-spare-bedroom.png
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    Looking good Miranda!!

Yay for Ali and Jacob!!! <3
    @SoulGal7 ooooh loving the intro pic <3 Oh my gosh perfect finale, don't want to give away too much, but hope we will see more story about the last pic when you showed the reno in Moonwood Mill , would love to see more if you continue on playing this save :) Also love the pic of Jacob after the well you know what hahahahaha.

@NRowe thank you so much <3
    edited December 2022
    Day 26 Friday. Miranda just has a long lazy day of painting and selling them and a few other little things to keep busy until graduation on Sunday. I did not take a lot of pics, but it will get more interesting when she starts Uni, her letter came though ;)
    Miranda woke up, her gown's belt felt a little tight so she thought she would try and lose a little weight before graduation
    sGjXebr.png

Since there is no gym she went to her old Highschool to use the treadmill, but it was not fun at all
    end0fNs.png

She remembered reading about a special diet ice cream, so bought an ice cream maker and tried making it
    VSXduy5.png

Oooh this is really yummy, if it works it will be so much better than sweating on a treadmill
    ACadXRi.png

Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, seriously!!!!
    AapeEgz.png

She immediately had to tell Kiyoshi about the miracle ice cream
    a2lPRE2.png

Miranda spent the rest of the day just painting and selling paintings, she also checked the mail and got a letter from the universities
    yuCB3mQ.png

She had a healthy Caprese salad then off to bed (forgot the sleeping photo today, although she looks asleep at the table LOL)
    7UAwsRn.png