Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHO DONE IT!? A Sims 4 Story

Introduction:

Welcome to the Story of Who Done It? A murder mystery I decided to do with eight sims, all with unique backgrounds and motives to kill. I will post updates on "Who-done-it" weekly (every Tuesday) if this decided to pick up at least.

Just to be clear I am using the Extreme Violence Mod which uses weapons and other fun killing methods! The link to the mod is HERE So if you wish to do this type of story then it'll make it easier!

I also have a spin the wheel to randomize the deaths of each sim, the killer, and the room/method of the death! I built a mansion for the killings, It's not the best so I won't post a link to the location here.

What will the updates consist of?

Each update will have:
  • At LEAST one death
  • Relationship updates
  • Alibis
  • Each sims reaction to the death
  • Why, when, where, and how the sim died.

How do we vote?

Every week I'll post a "vote" survey: https://strawpoll.com/polls/GJn4GWKQzyz

Alibis
Alibis will be produced documentary style:

Example

Investigator: Where were you on the night Jane Doe was murdered?

Elisa: I was in the second-floor bathroom.

Investigator: Are you aware that Ms. Doe was found dead in her bedroom? Next to the second-floor bathroom?

Elisa: No comment. // What?! I didn't hear anything though...

How Will It End?

The story ends when the killer has killed all of the other 7 sims. Meaning when the final two sims are left, the poll will be sent out and the next Tuesday whoever has the most votes will be "arrested." If the killer is arrested, the story is a success and the surviving sim gets to go home. However, if the final sim is voted for arrest, the killer will get away with his or her crime.

Outside:
- Backyard Pool, Backyard Outdoor Office, Front Porch. (Backyard can only be accessed through the dining room's back door.)

1st Floor:
- Kitchen, Dining Room, F1-Bathroom, Living Room.

2nd Flor:
- All Bedrooms, F2-Bathroom, Spa/Relax Area
-
3rd Floor:
Game Room

----

So. let's meet the suspects!

Elisa Burks:
10-04-22_4-55-18_PM.png?width=326&height=670
Traits: Ambitious, Adventurous, Hot-Headed
Aspiration: Strangerville Mystery
"Story": Fresh out of High School, Elisa was always a good honest girl. Painted as the "perfect child" and "good girl." Elisa and her brother Daniel got invited to a dinner party in Newcrest, only to find out that they all might soon die unless Elisa can find out...Who-Done-It. Before it's too late.

Daniel Burks:
10-04-22_4-57-10_PM.png?width=396&height=669
Traits: Creative, Loves Outdoors, Dog Person
Aspiration: Master Actor.
"Story": Elisa's, slightly, older brother. Daniel, aka Dan, never really enjoyed his time with his sister, he'd rather be outside and AWAY from her. His biggest goal? To be the best actor in the world no matter what it takes... and no one will stop him.

Michelle Ruda-Eckert:
10-04-22_4-57-52_PM.png?width=218&height=670
Traits: Snob, Mean, High Maintenance
Aspiration: Mansion Baron
"Story": Michelle Ruda married billionaire Jarret Eckert when she was only twenty-two. She claims she loves him but many people believe she has ulterior motives to make sure she is the LAST one in his will.

Hanna Seymour:
10-04-22_4-58-29_PM.png?width=418&height=670
Traits: Foodie, Goofball, Childish
Aspiration: Master Chef
"Story": Mackenzie Seymour, who changed her name to Hanna Seymour, fell in love with anime. She is the light everyone needs and dreams of cooking all over the world...she just needs some more money though.

Hilary Seals:
10-04-22_4-58-54_PM.png?width=216&height=668
Traits: Socially Awkward, Neat, Gloomy
Aspiration: Outdoor Enthusiast
"Story": Hilary was very sheltered as a child and grew up in the middle of now where in the forest. As she grew older, she learned she wanted to build her own national park. However, people continue to trash her area and ruin her chances of getting approved.

Edison Simon:
10-04-22_4-59-19_PM.png?width=239&height=669
Traits: Party Animal, Lactosense Intolerant, Dance Machine
Aspiration: Friend of the World
"Story": Edison always loved to party, that was until he broke his leg. When his doctor told him he could never dance again, he grew hate towards anyone with big dreams.

LeAnne Woodall:
10-04-22_4-59-41_PM.png?width=203&height=668
Traits: Vegetarian, Mean, Paranoid
Aspiration: Mansion Baron
"Story": LeAnne use to be normal until she got knocked on the head. Now, she is a paranoid mess who believes everyone is out to get her. She learned how to fix her paranoia, but she needs something first. A job. However, no one will hire her due to her Paranoia.

Jarret Eckert:
10-04-22_5-00-07_PM.png?width=204&height=668
Traits: Snob, Self Absorbed, Genuis
Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
"Story": CEO of Eckret Inc. Jarret always lived a life of wealth and fame. He married a woman he loved, and had many children and grandchildren, what could go wrong? Threat of his company being shut down is what could go wrong.

The first death will be revealed next week!