Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Does the Child Save Notification Mean?

I have no idea what Child Save: Ellis Forsythe-Burr is all about. It came up at the bottom of the Summary notification below:
c4e74b_e2835376926848ca8c60b587b9b4f659~mv2.jpg

Grimalkin is a cat listed as living with Shellie and her son Ellis. They also have a dog named Biscuit Little Dog.

Jasper Forsythe-Crouch is also a cat, but he is not living in their household. I have no idea where he is living. When I focused on Jasper, he was out hunting.

Does anyone know anything about this notification?

Comments

• StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I think it's either the adult in the household died and the kids were shuffled around to other families or they disappeared and the mod brought them back (although I think it says those are recovered sims not saves). <3
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,346 Member

@StephSteb

Ya, after a few more individual notifications, I was able to determine that the first one of the pair is the one being taken in and the second one is the one taking the first one in. So, in this case, Grimalkin Forsythe-Crouch, a cat, was adopted by the toddler Ellis Forsythe-Burr. I know, right?

The last one on the list, Jasper Forsythe-Crouch is also a cat and was adopted by a different Sim. The Sim was listed at the top of the next Summary notification. I got a separate notification that Noah Forsythe-Crouch was close to death and his animals were being placed in a new household.

Noah is Ellis' maternal grandfather.

Fun fact: The next day, Noah adopted a kitten. I guess he was lonely. I'm waiting to see how Story Progression handles that. :lol: