Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Doing challenges…

When doing a legacy challenge i always feel bad when my main focus is the heir. Like the rest of the family just does their thing. I just feel like I should focus on all of them. But I wasn’t sure if people do that or if I’m not alone? Like the spouses or other kids don’t have friends etc. do you guys try to focus on everyone?
sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    I don’t like legacies because I like to be able to rotate away to other families. It keeps me from getting bored, and I usually keep aging off.
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    When doing a legacy challenge i always feel bad when my main focus is the heir. Like the rest of the family just does their thing. I just feel like I should focus on all of them. But I wasn’t sure if people do that or if I’m not alone? Like the spouses or other kids don’t have friends etc. do you guys try to focus on everyone?

I always focus on the heir first. If they are ok then I start going down the line to take care of everyone else. Do work assignment, do homework, work on aspirations etc. But if the heir needs anything I go right back to them.
  • JustinB113JustinB113 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited October 2022
    If it’s like an actual challenge where you have to complete something in a set time, or even just a ‘get a childhood trait before they age up’ kinda thing I will focus on that sim to get it done because otherwise you may fail. Some deadlines are surprisingly tight even with full attention.

But ideally I give every major sim in my game as much time and attention as each other and will even visit minor ones where I can.

Not a legacy per se but I did have a moment where one of my main sims NEEDED to finish university really strong while another was just doing high school and I hated neglecting the High School as it was like I ruined the experience for them by not going haha. Where I can I try to keep them all taken care of.