March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Official Countdown Thread To The Sims Summit Livestream (Now Available)!!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
I'm so excited about the Upcoming Sims Summit Livestream I'm making a Countdown Thread.
19 Days And Counting!!!

Livestream starts October 18th!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    18 Days!!!!
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    18 days is still long away, I’m not even excited. I just wanna know what’s coming😭
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    When it comes, this better not be ruining my year all because of it
    18 Days!!!!
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    When it comes, this better not be ruining my year all because of it

What will ruin mine is if it's just kits thru December.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I think it's possible they have a lot of news to share if they are creating so much hype around this summit. Hopefully there will be something to make everyone happy.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    I'm just hoping the news will be good, that TS4 is going to get a lot of needed fixes and that the pack refreshes are coming. I want all of that to be true so that this version of the game I love will keep going.
    17 Days till the Sims Summit Livestream
    Oh god! I better hope this'll be the last straw if they don't give us a stuff pack and an R&B station
    16 Days!!!!
  • EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    I'm so curious what they are going to say at this summit and if any announcements are gonna be made.. I hate that we still have so long to wait to find out what it is, I can hardly wait!
    I'm so curious what they are going to say at this summit and if any announcements are gonna be made.. I hate that we still have so long to wait to find out what it is, I can hardly wait!
    Same here! Waiting is the worst thing in my life that kept on waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting all year long. I just want to see the leak of the stuff pack and an expansion pack quickly or I'll be super upset with more kits being shown later
  • SprighSprigh Posts: 62 Member
    Same! I want to prepare my legacy family for whatever we’re gonna get 😁 hope it’s something fun 🤞
  • 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,554 Member
    I try to keep my expectations low, but I always find it hard to not get to exited that it might be one of the things I most desparately want.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
    15 Days and Counting!!!!
    Two weeks left already and no leaks 😫
    Sprigh wrote: »
    Two weeks left already and no leaks 😫

I doubt there will be any leaks.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited October 2022
    leaks are leaks cause they're not supposed to happen :sweat_smile:

i think they announced tad too early
    (leaving people wait for weeks without knowing what they are waiting for is bit :sweat_smile: )
    but they probably tried to avoid leaking yet another thing anyway
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,665 Member
    I’m not sure a lot of the leaks aren’t intentional. They’ve been so frequent this year it doesn’t feel spontaneous. I think the HSY leak was intentional but it dropped earlier than planned.

I could be completely wrong and the fact that there hasn’t been a leak means they’re focused more on then they have been on keeping things in house. Either it’s fun to speculate.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I'm still hopeful but kind of concerned with the "Sims 4 Project Sunrise" leak that the Summit is going to announce an online spin off of the Sims 4...
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited October 2022
    I hope it’s something new & interesting, maybe more new DLC, continued on fixing bugs problem (if they can) in the sims 4, & possible “the sims” game (the sims 5?) announcement.
    Post edited by MsMay on
  • JustinPhoenixDLCJustinPhoenixDLC Posts: 42 Member
    I think they will be finally letting us know which way to pronounce 'Live Mode'. LOL

On a more serious note, I'm guessing TS5 info, some news about TS4 going free, maybe a little more. Definitely will not ruin my year no matter what they announce. Kinda fun to speculate though.
    Please bring disabilities to the Sims 4!
    Gallery ID: JusGaminDLC | YouTube Channel
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I think they will be finally letting us know which way to pronounce 'Live Mode'. LOL

On a more serious note, I'm guessing TS5 info, some news about TS4 going free, maybe a little more. Definitely will not ruin my year no matter what they announce. Kinda fun to speculate though.
    Lmao during a stream they said it like it sounds in this sentence:
    “She lives there”
    I’m hoping packs will go on sale
  • JustinPhoenixDLCJustinPhoenixDLC Posts: 42 Member
    > @SelinaKyles said:
    > Lmao during a stream they said it like it sounds in this sentence:
    > “She lives there”
    > I’m hoping packs will go on sale

LOL, I just always think it's a funny debate, which is it? "She lives there" or "She's performing live". Would be so SIMS to have a whole huge announcement how to pronounce it correctly and then move on like nothing happened.
    Please bring disabilities to the Sims 4!
    Gallery ID: JusGaminDLC | YouTube Channel
    OK y'all! IDK WTH is going with these dates this month, because I still want a stuff pack to come back at 2022
    Just saw @EvvieSimmer video on yt about possible leak of the sims 5 pre-order date, what do you guys think?