Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA Announcement Tomorrow 9/27

simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
Post edited by EA_Mari on

Comments

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    All I can say if it's multiplayer like the hint screams not interested in the least, if they are bringing back camp time for us to see, well that's alright.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

I'm predicting they announce the Sims 5 Tomorrow and say it's muliplayer then go more into detail on October 18th with a trailer.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    if it is the sims5 hopes it will be offline and single player
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    ^^ Interesting - especially since there have been so many TS5-rumours lately…
  • TheBoyXPTheBoyXP Posts: 85 Member
    edited September 2022
    Also the "Let There Be Play" in the left corner was the slogan of the sims when ts3 was releasing - "Let There Be Sims". Google it!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,914 Member
    my guess is that it's not sims related.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    edited September 2022
    I hope offline options is adding in the sims 5. If they make the announce of the sims 5 & it turn out rumors are true to be a multiplayer only, I’ll be really disappointed.
  • cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    "Do you have an online BFF you'd like to meet in real life?". Sounds like a possible online multiplayer Sims successor or spin-off (ala the mobile games). Hopefully it ends up being a reality series, but the background seems way too Sims-specific.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Yup! No stuff pack and an expansion pack being revealed yet. Well shucks!
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    edited September 2022
    I'm not sure if it will be Sims related or not.

They posted a tweet with the exact same little video at the end of August for "Summer Streams" of someone playing Madden 23
    But, the tag line sure seems more geared towards The Sims, than anything sports related or Need for Speed-ish.

Maybe they're going to have some event or something or other that you can enter and win plane tickets.

Who knows, I'm definitely not getting my hopes up for anything, that only makes me irritated for the rest of the day. LOL
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited September 2022
    Yes I would like to meet Mayor Whiskers...

what do you mean he isn't real?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited September 2022
    It's no secret that EA wants us to have some way to connect with each other... Their games are too isolated for that though so I wonder if this will be some sort of new platform that they are going to use for their games in the future? The Sims 4 is going free to play next month, and we have the sims summit so maybe it will be sims related?

Or it will just be a marketing campaign where we can meet up with each other somewhere? I dunno. That doesn't sound like big news.

Most people are expecting them to announce the next Need for Speed because they have said that it's supposed to be released this year.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Time for me to cry when I wake up in the morning for the EA announcement, y'all! *sighing* This...better not be ruining my year again
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    cody6268 wrote: »
    "Do you have an online BFF you'd like to meet in real life?". Sounds like a possible online multiplayer Sims successor or spin-off (ala the mobile games). Hopefully it ends up being a reality series, but the background seems way too Sims-specific.

Multiplayer is still online, and doesn't allow simmers to meet their online BBF in real life. If anything, I think that maybe the summit is just that, a sims convention. That would allow people to meet each other in real life.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited September 2022
    I tried to write comment about how awkward it would be if i were to actually meet any of you irl
    (cause I can't freaking speak and the silence would be intense while I try to figure that out :lol:)

but I ended up writing even something as simple as that like 50 times over just to delete what I was writing
    so thats pretty self explanatory I guess

0/10 would not recommend meeting simmingal
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    All I can say if it's multiplayer like the hint screams not interested in the least, if they are bringing back camp time for us to see, well that's alright.

I stand by my earlier statements, if TS5 is online multiplayer only I'm sticking with TS4. If it that is the direction they want to take I think it's a big mistake and a really big snub to all of us who've been loyal to the franchise over the last decade or two. We've made it clear we don't want multiplayer. We'll see...

Something more positive, I'll guess it's the fall roadmap. One EP or refresh and two more kits.
  • lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
    SimGuruNinja’s twitter bio seems to hint in that way https://mobile.twitter.com/simguruninja/ it says “ Can't wait to share what The Sims has in store next...”
    It doesn’t say TS4, it says The Sims
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    According to Google when you search ‘EA Announcement’, a tweet comes up with a purple colour scheme and a different caption, however it has been deleted. I’m not sure it’s Sims related… it sounds more like a genuine meet up (Sims Spark’d type) rather than an in-game multiplayer experience.

zkoqr9N.jpeg
  • FreddyFox1234FreddyFox1234 Posts: 505 Member
    I'm really curious to see what this will be. It does sound to me like it's Sims-related, and it also sounds like a multiplayer option. But I'm another one who is firmly in the 'not interested' camp when it comes to an online multiplayer-only version of the game. I guess we'll find out soon!
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Instagram

• rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    EA play announcement? I mean: 'Let there be (EA) play' meeting friends IRL.

I highly doubt it is Sims 5 related (meeting in RL?). But ill be gladly proven wrong.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited September 2022
    It says "meet in real life", so it sounds more like they're planning either a physical EA event or a competition to win a trip for multiple people rather than talking about any in game feature like multiplayer. I would guess it's either EA play, the return of Sims Camp or potentially the Summit could be a real event as well as a stream. If Sims 5 is going to be announced soon maybe they'll do an event for select people to try a part of it early (like the Sims 4's CAS demo)
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    EA has other games so I don't think it's sims. But we will see.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    It says "meet in real life", so it sounds more like they're planning either a physical EA event or a competition to win a trip for multiple people rather than talking about any in game feature like multiplayer. I would guess it's either EA play, the return of Sims Camp or potentially the Summit could be a real event as well as a stream. If Sims 5 is going to be announced soon maybe they'll do an event for select people to try a part of it early (like the Sims 4's CAS demo)

This is what I’m thinking.
    Unless meeting your online Best Friend in Real Life actually means meeting your online Best Friend Online in a game….
    Not surprised given the fact that yesterday’s words no longer have the same meaning today…🧐
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    If they announce Sims 5 and its multiplayer only, they can keep it. Im not buying.