Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to make romantic interactions work with enemies with benefits?

I kept failing to do romantic interactions with an enemy with benefits. Like sometimes when I want to do big romantic interactions like kissing, the other sim rejects it. Is there like anyway I can have the other sim accept any romantic interactions even when they are an enemy with benefits?

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Watch out for embarassed and tense moodlets from bad conversations. From my experience even if the sim is overtly Very Flirty, as long as an Embarassed moodlet is buried somewhere, romantic and friendly socials tend to fail.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Also, I'm not sure if you checked or not, but maybe the target sim has a different gender preference than your sim
  • BethSims4BethSims4 Posts: 113 Member
    I made them both attracted to men.
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    If you buy "Beguiling" from the Rewards store, you can easily set them in a very flirty mood by just using the "Beguile" interaction.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited September 2022
    I have a couple in a scenario where they have a red friendly bar and a red romantic bar, and have a bad sentiment to each other. I will have to try buying the beguiling trait when I can for each of them. Someone said you can initiate conversation with others and the other one can join in but don’t direct any questions at each other. I also read that they can watch tv together……. I haven’t tired it yet, but I think I will see if they can cloud gaze together without negative consequences.