Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Collab Basegame Save File Project COMPLETE!

Comments

• HomeMamaHomeMama Posts: 484 Member

@Cavapoo_King That is just beautiful!! Thank you so much!! I'm going to try and find a good place for this.
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Here's the other Base Game entry I was chatting with you about dear. I wanted to share it here just in case you needed it.

1. Your Gallery ID BreeMiles
    2. Your forum name BreeMiles
    3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) Yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for. Base Game Starter in Oasis Springs 20x15 lot
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me) No
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only) https://breemiles.blogspot.com/2022/11/oasis-springs-starter.html
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to gallery entry https://ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/E595586D61BD11ED8D4DF0B1A11A51A4?category=lots&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=weekly&searchquery=BreeMiles&max=50&maxis=false&setLocale=en-gb
    8. Title of your Build Oasis Springs Starter 1/1
    The_Sims_4_Oasis_Springs_Starter_Home_BreeMiles.jpeg.jpg
    @BreeMiles Thank you! I'll look at it a little later.
  • proffittm30proffittm30 Posts: 59 Member
    edited November 2022
    Here's my Newcrest Hospital submission:
    1. Gallery ID: Proffittm30
    2. forum name: Proffittm30
    3. Permission to use this specific build in save file: Yes
    4. Category: generic (Hospital)
    5. Constructive Criticism: Yes please!
    6. YouTube channel: Proffittm30 Newcrest Hospital Slideshow
    7. Link to gallery entry:
    8. Build title: Newcrest Hospital BG

Post edited by proffittm30 on
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    1. Your Gallery ID - Issabella14
    2. Your forum name - Abelhinha35
    3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) - yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for. Night club for Oasis Springs 40x30
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me) - no
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only) - none
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to gallery entry - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1745DC4561ED11ED834DF0B1A11A51A4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    8. Title of your Build - Night Owl Club

SoTvuvY.png

I really battle with night club builds and with base game only was even harder. :D
    @proffittm30 Wow!! That's better than I imagined it! I love it. Thank you so much!! I absolutely love the helicopter...ahhh. Such a good idea.
    edited November 2022
    @abelhinha35 Oh that's stunning! I can't wait to take a closer look at it. You're gym looks great, too, but do you want it in our save? I need the submission information if you do.

These are all amazing. I'm so proud of the builds we've done. I'm getting in there to add these last few in game, and I'll hopefully have another edit soon.

I'm going to be on vacation this coming week, so you might not hear from me. Campsites are notorious for bad internet connection! I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm not forgetting about y'all...I'm just away.

Alright...before I go pack for my week away, I tried to go ahead and make a third edit save file for y'all to test out. Here's the link:

simfileshare.net/download/3551005/
    edited November 2022
    If you're looking for the link to the newest SAVE FILE download...it's in the last post I made.

Oh my goodness...it looks so much fuller since the last edit! Full discloser, though; I added way more of my previous builds than I originally intended. Maybe out of laziness. Maybe because I'm just super proud of those. I don't know...I couldn't help myself. I went out to build only new, and totally didn't. If y'all have older base game builds that are your favorites that you'd like to add...go ahead and submit those too.

Here's some pictures. I'm sooooo excited about the hospital! @proffittm30 did an outstanding job! I never imagined my shell could look THAT good. But it does. Wow.

[url="[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/gJ90rtxn/Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-9-50-21-AM.png[/img][/url]"][/url]Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-9-50-21-AM.png

[url="[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/m2VhVS55/Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-9-50-09-AM.png[/img][/url]"][/url]Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-9-50-09-AM.png

[url="[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/25g1h8Kj/Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-9-49-59-AM.png[/img][/url]"][/url]Screen-Shot-2022-11-12-at-9-49-59-AM.png

Okay, there's a bird's eye view. And I'm working on a list of what we still need.
    edited November 2022
    Community Lots:
    2 Parks <3<3
    1 National Park
    2 Public Pools <3
    1 Bar <3
    1 Lounge <3
    1 Nightclub <3
    1 Church Wedding Venue <3
    1 non-church Wedding Venue <3<3
    1 Daycare (categorize as you wish; generic, park, library, etc)
    1 Elementary Schools (1 in each world) <3
    1 Highschool
    1 College
    1 Library <3
    1 gym <3
    1 museum
    2 Diners/Restaurants <3
    3 Post Office, Police Station, or other public service facilities <3
    1 Hospital <3
    1 Homeless Shelter

Residential Lots:
    2 Residential lots built for under 10K <3<3
    3 Starter Homes <3<3<3
    3 homes between 20-40K <3<3<3
    3 homes between 40-80K <3
    3 homes between 80-150K <3<3<3
    2 homes above $150 <3
    1 mansion
    1 Retirement Home community (on one lot) <3
    3 Multi-home lots (apartments, trailer parks, etc) <3<3
    4 Rentals of various price ranges <3<3<3

For commercial, we still need:
    National Park
    Small Public Pool
    Daycare (planning for across from the church in Willow Creek)
    Highschool/College (separate or combined)
    Museum
    Restaurant
    Something New or Different
    Industrial area right next to the bar.

For Residential:

@Cavapoo_King are you still working on apartments? (Also that desert 50x50 mansion)

We had too many starter homes, so I turned some of them into rentals.

We could still use:
    2 homes between $40-80K
    1 home above $150K
    And 1 mansion
    1 apartment complex (taking up 2 30x20 lots next to the Retirement home
    and maybe 1 more rental
    (I probably won't need all of these, and we're starting to get tight on space, so I'm adding the lot sizes that are still available.)

Lot's Still Available:

On Hold ( Cavapoo_King ) 1 50x50 lot in Oasis Springs for mansion
    On Hold ( Cavapoo-King) 2 30x20 lots next to each other, Oasis Springs next to Retirement community for Apartment complex (please let me know if that's the wrong size and I can still accommodate your apartments somewhere else. Also let me know if you don't want these spots anymore so that someone else can work on them.

Open for Ultra Modern Homes:
    1 40x30 in New Crest on long strip
    2 20x30 in New Crest on long strip

Open for any Residential or Rental:
    1 40x30 in Oasis Springs to match Retirement Community
    1 20x30 in Willow Creek (could also be park or pool)
    1 40x30 in New Crest at the back (could also be park, pool, or school)
    1 40x20 in New Crest could be anything that would fit in with residential (school, library, park, etc)
    2 30x20 in New crest at the back

Open for Commercial:
    2 40x30 in Willow Creek
    1 30x20 in Willow Creek across from Lucy's Lounge
    1 30x20 for a Daycare, across from the church
    1 30x20 in Oasis Springs by bar for something industrial
    2 30x20 in Oasis Springs
    1 40x30 in New Crest by Hospital
    1 30x30 in New Crest by Hospital
    1 30x20 in New Crest by Hospital

Please call things you'd really like to work on, but understand that if I don't hear from you for a long time, someone else might pick it up. I really appreciate all of your work on these!

edited November 2022
    I'll be traveling from Nov. 13-Nov 20 with possibly no internet (we'll see). @BreeMiles Would you mind keeping watch over this project until then? And if not, totally fine, I'll be back soon. I hope y'all have fun with the 3rd edit. Please let me know if I forgot someone in the credits (top of each map) or anything. I'll read it if I have a chance.
    Post edited by HomeMama on
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Here is the mansion. It does say it has ecoliving but I can't find the thing so it probably isn't important
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    Here is the mansion. It does say it has ecoliving but I can't find the thing so it probably isn't important

Can you fill out the submission entry? I think it'd be cool to have a huge mansion in the middle.
    HomeMama wrote: »
    @abelhinha35 Oh that's stunning! I can't wait to take a closer look at it. You're gym looks great, too, but do you want it in our save? I need the submission information if you do.

Thanks, @HomeMama, I have adjusted my post with the submission information. :)
    edited November 2022
    1. Your Gallery ID Cavapoo_King
    2. Your forum nameCavapoo_King
    3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) Yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for.mansion
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me)Yes
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only)
    7. Link to gallery entry
    8. Title of your Build Basegame modern mansion
    edited November 2022
    @abelhinha35 and @Cavapoo_King Thanks so much!!

I went ahead and added them into my game to check them out. Beautiful! They won't show up in the downloadable save file until edit 4, but I just wanted you to see that you both have a spot saved.

[url="[url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/vTHBr8x4/Screen_Shot_2022-11-13_at_8.11.54_AM.png[/img][/url]"][/url]Screen_Shot_2022-11-13_at_8.11.54_AM.png
    Post edited by HomeMama on
    Im nearly finished on a 40x30 "ultra modern" home that is above $150k. I don't think I am going to finish the apartment building though
    edited November 2022
    1. Your Gallery ID Cavapoo_King
    2. Your forum nameCavapoo_King
    4. Category you want this build considered forabove 150k
    5. Constructive Criticism Yes/No (from other forum users, not just me)Yes
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only)
    7. Link to gallery entry
    8. Title of your Build Basegame Family Home III
    Front:
    DImnP5Q.png
    Back:
    3kOzK0O.png
    edited November 2022
    I'll work on the Ultra Modern Home: 40x30 in New Crest on long strip

Oops, I think Cavapoo_King is already working on this. @Cavapoo_King please confirm. If you are already doing this, I'll move my ultra Modern home build to the Newcrest 40x30 back lot. @HomeMomma, if you can't use my build, that's OK, I'm having a blast making it, and I'll still share it. Thanks!
    Post edited by proffittm30 on
    edited November 2022
    I just finished building a museum in Oasis springs. I have not uploaded it to the gallery yet but will upload it by tomorrow. Let me know if you are interested @HomeMama. It's a 20x30 lot. This build is called Deconstructed Sphinx, only base game was used.

3. Permission to use this specific build/sims in my save file (with acknowledgment of you, the builder, if selected.) - yes
    4. Category you want this build considered for. Museum 20x30
    6. (optional) Links to slide shows, your personal blog/YouTube channel (sims related only) - none
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to the gallery entry - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/75D413A8637211ED881DF0B1A11A51A4?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    8. Lot Name - Deconstructed Sphinx

FBcKLI4.png
    Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    @abelhinha35 your museum is awesome! Love this amazing design!
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    edited November 2022
    What a great project! I'd be happy to write a few backstories for sims/households if you are in need of any. Might be most fun to wait and see who is settled in which neighborhood, in case any of their backstories ought to, you know, involve one another ;)

*edit-- I'll take you up on your request to play one or a few families, too, again once it's determined who will be living in the neighborhood
    @abelhinha35 your museum is awesome! Love this amazing design!

Thank you @proffittm30 :) I thought maybe, I over thought this build. :D
    edited November 2022
    I had this idea for base game players. It would be awesome to have a off grid camping site/park. The only plot I thought the park would fit so well was on the 50 X 50 (park lot) in Oasis Springs.

4. Category you want this build considered for. Park 50x50
    7. (optional but also helpful) Link to the gallery entry - https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/D469F5D8683511ED8515CE5F53552F4F?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Issabella14&max=50&maxis=false
    8. Lot Name - Off Grid Oasis Park

C2RcEtQ.png

Post edited by abelhinha35 on
    @abelhinha35 your off grid camping park looks gorgeous! Love this idea!