Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims 3 stories (The generational legacy thread will be separate from this one)

Sims4MagicalTalesSims4MagicalTales Posts: 5,802 Member
I may write stories about Sims whenever I come up with an idea for a story.

picture-2-with-words.png

The Guardian of Neverglade summary: Jasmine is the oldest in her family - and also the most powerful. She has big dreams; travel abroad, marry her boyfriend, and have a family. And raise up the next generation of witches. However, a dangerous threat shows up, and she must defend the ones she cares about.

jg.jpg

Adora the Warrior Maiden summary (Characters are from She-Ra, but the storyline takes inspiration from both versions of the show): Adora thought she was fighting for the right side, but time spent outside Horde Fortress caused her to rethink the propaganda that had been drilled into her mind during her childhood. Now that she left the army she grew up in, she must help her new friends defend Dragon Valley. She has another goal - to learn about her origins and where she came from. Will she save Dragon Valley, and will she find her true family?

Screenshot-2.jpg

Sunlit Tides Sisters summary: Catarina and Aurelia are sisters from different fathers. While Catarina was born to a married couple, Aurelia was the result of an affair. They live with their divorced mother, who hasn't stopped mourning Aurelia's father after he died. Although Catarina has a toddler daughter named Maria, she often lets Aurelia babysit due to a focus on fame and partying. Aurelia has inherited powers from her father, but she's not the best at controlling magic. The two sisters have a problem getting along due to Catarina not taking responsibility for Maria, and Aurelia growing resentful toward her over babysitting the toddler. Will they learn to get along, or will they end up hurting each other?

Screenshot.jpg

In the Spotlight summary: Alexa Brackenridge has grown up in the spotlight. Her mother's an acrobat, while her father's a singer. She has felt some pressure to follow in either parent's footsteps. Since her family is famous in Deery Meadows, people may scrutinize her actions and spread rumors about whatever she's doing. Sakura Kato has a secret; she is a witch. Because she and her single father are rich, several individuals assume that they're greedy. Alexa and Sakura bond over something in common; the pressure to act perfect in the public eye.
I'm so done with this site!
Post edited by Sims4MagicalTales on

Comments

• Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales Looks intriguing! I’m interested to know more about the family.
    I’m guessing Neverglade is a custom world? I’ve only got the expansion worlds plus some of the Store ones. Sadly Sims 3 doesn’t work on my PC or I’d play it more, I’d like to experiment with some of the custom worlds.
    @Sims4MagicalTales Martial Arts was always one of my favourite skills in Sims 3. I particularly enjoyed cutting through space rock blocks and using the gems to decorate my Sims’ houses, and selling Tiberium to make loads of money :D
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Yes, cooking’s fun too, particularly since I downloaded the kitchen items from the Store such as the pizza oven and the teppanyaki grill and the baking oven. They add so many options!
    @Sims4MagicalTales Ugh, mental health issues are rubbish to have to deal with. I have anxiety myself. I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having a tough time.
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Ah, puppies are always cute. The family must be feeling mixed emotions right now; happy about the puppies and about Ragnar’s defeat, but also very sad about Prudence’s death. Hopefully they’ll be OK.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    Loved your last story! It's sad that Prudence died. Ragnar is truly evil for taking her life. Jasmin is lucky Wesley is in her life. Puppies!!! So adorable. Thank you for sharing!
    Can't wait till your next story!
    They look awesome! I love some of the characters’ names.
    Ooh, interesting story! Now I want to know more…
    I totally see why Glimmer is annoyed with her mother, although I can also see why her mum just wants to keep her safe. Sounds like a tough situation.
    Favouritism is also annoying. Whilst there are benefits to being someone’s favourite, you have the risk of other people disliking you for something you can’t really control.
    Interesting story! I don’t know the She-Ra show, so maybe I should look into it.