Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Commissioned Art Finally Here!

diavolosimsdiavolosims Posts: 37 Member
It's been almost, or more than, a year since I last visited the forums of The Sims 4. And I know it's pretty late, but the unofficial album cover for my fanmade compilation has finished! I have commissioned this a couple of months back with delayed progress on my end (in terms of payment, hehe~ ^_^;;), but it's here! The sims were taken from Maxis' official gallery. If I could find them again, I will link down below the individual sim or household that was used uploaded by Maxis. The render is based off of one of the most prominent images you see used for promotional stuff. But unfortunately, no official renders were provided for us to use the sims to our liking, so I had someone remake the poses and render them for me, and that was all thanks to @jo_se_oh on Twitter.

6tiaxo9ok5r1.png
(The quality of the image is purposefully compressed and in a lower quality.)

Comments

• Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,669 Member
    Sounds like a fun project :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    diavolosimsdiavolosims Posts: 37 Member
    @Simmerville It is. I would love to share it here, but I don't think that would be allowed as it would be considered piracy. And piracy is a no-no for me. Perhaps I could just upload them on YouTube with the cover as the thumbnail or the very video (audio-only). There is a whopping 40+ tracks used by EA for their trailers, with a couple of them unavailable anywhere so I couldn't get them in their highest quality; refer to "Snakes" by ZZ Ward from the Vampires game pack. That one's a bop! ✨