Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Introducing The Sims Direct

13...Next

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    @simgirl1010 You're on top of these things. My friend just showed me a twitter post saying that Sims 4 will be free across all platforms on October 18th. That there is more information coming soon at a special Behind the Sims stream.

I'm scared. LOL

"Never look a gift horse in the mouth...."

I'm excited. 😄
    I just wish we didn't have to wait an entire month. There'll be endless speculation.

You're one of those, aren't you? The glass is always half full? Makes me want to dump the glass on you. KIDDING! LOL I was mostly joking anyways about being scared. More like nervous. Like waiting for the other shoe to drop...."here...have all this free stuff as we skip out the door and turn the lights off". I'd cry, as much as I'm mad about this patch, I'd cry.

Lol. 😄
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Add me to those who would prefer a post here as I am not a Twitter user. Why would you not post updates in your own official forum?

I'm with you, I don't use any of those apps. FB is enough for me.
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I don't have twitter so I come here to get the information. I try to stay away from social media.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    I don't use any of it, social media is waaay too toxic for me. I use the sims forums and sims VIP site for news.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.