Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone interested in hearing about the Frye family?

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
I finally found a family that seems to be keeping my interest, let's just say they have thrown a few curve balls in my game which is what keeps things interesting. As usual, I started off with a single young adult female, but I did a few things differently with this one. I have the NRaas mods which really help in keeping things running smoothly. The life span for Sim in my game is set to 830 days for their whole life span, with NRaas I made pregnancies last 9 days. But there was an added twist to this couple, they both wished for a long life with a genie.

Meet Valentin and Rachelle Frye.

302317183_2251686294981653_4472769049387444780_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=S6J9DbLBlbwAX-F-jpl&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AT-AHT9QZFtQ4mgcOLwqMASx-sbBTBBxSvVrGTN6w4cI9A&oe=631DDC86

Rachelle started out and is still living in Moonlight Falls. Instead of wasting her time with college she did some smart investments and found it suited her. She ended up becoming a 5-Star Celebrity, and a Millionaire, no cheats, just through game opportunities. One thing she had no luck with was finding that special someone, at least in Moonlight Falls. Needing to get away for a while, she took a vacation in Bridgeport. In her apartment complex was a very handsome neighbor, who just happened to be single, and a Fireman. They hit it off very well and ended up getting married sometime later. I had him change his career from Firefighter to Military only because I didn't want to play that career, consumes too much time, and for me the career is unplayable.

Valentin's traits are Brave, Party Animal, Family-Oriented, Athletic, and Angler.
Rachelle's traits are Disciplined, Perceptive, Green Thumb, Artistic, and Brave.

It was only after they both rolled their wishes to have children did this happen, but I was in for a shock. Normally my couple only has one baby and on a very rare occasion twins. But their first pregnancy resulted in quadruplets, aka FOUR babies.

304867869_2251686304981652_3322960475827880945_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=uOH08SKU-EkAX-7SqAn&tn=Y_jh2mDx2VV6NiQv&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=00_AT-Rp38PS8hKB6mKe0gm-C7m02RoSx4nDLgtVTK33lfUnA&oe=631EDDDD

Not sure what they were going to have, the nursery is kinda bare at the moment, but this will soon be changing after their mom is feeling up to it.
Now to their children in the order of their birth.

Lucas, his traits are Brave, Genius
Bella, her traits are Genius, Excitable
Liam, his traits are Perceptive, Athletic
Evelyn, her traits are Good, Artistic

On the very same night after they came home from the hospital, Valentin, received a phone call from his boss asking him out on a date. Here was his reaction to this call.

305928396_2251686338314982_5936017388679351310_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=0nVz0ig4H4oAX96daxR&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AT_MGYCO2t1aQPbsZEVJoLHrn3W1v-UMOoTFLWY81_j7fQ&oe=631DFCF8

For the time being, he has 9 days off for maternity leave, or whatever it is called for new fathers. During this time he will be reflecting on whether or not a change of employment before that time occurs.

If anyone is interested, I'll add updates, and maybe a bit of storytelling with this family.
Post edited by LaBlue0314 on

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)
    I book marked. I like reading up on some Sim families/activities. :)`
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    seems like fun story :smile:

Valentin getting asked for date just after those 4 babies arrived is hilarious

I imagine he was just taking some time off work to look after the babies and then this call comes in like "umm what the heck?"

I say its conspiracy
    military has their eyes on the babies
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »
    I say its conspiracy
    military has their eyes on the babies

I love that idea. >:)

• Options
    texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

Bring it on! I want to watch how they handle quadruplets! Will they hire a butler?

If you decide to have a separate thread under "The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies", post a link here.

You can also post your stories in "What happened in your sims 3 game today" thread.

I would enjoy reading this story in any location, but the above two are easier for everyone to find your story.
  • Options
    At the moment I'm pretty busy with my grandson (he's almost 4), but I'll be posting a link here when I give the updates when I'm able to get back to my family. :)