Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Dapplehull Legacy [On Hold]

chonkiechonkie Posts: 67 Member
Well, I hoped I wouldn't have to put it on hold, definitely not so soon - but my savefile got wrecked, unfortunately. I did what I could to save it, but I'll have to restart and play up to where I last left it. It's a lot gameplay-wise (the story log is way behind), so it'll take me a while to catch up. Oof.

---

Hi guys! Now that I'm able to play regularly, I thought I'd start and record a legacy of my own.
It's a very casual project and completely game-driven, so there isn't a story planned or anything. I'm just writing down everything that happens and see where the plot goes, and how many generations I can keep playing the Dapplehull Family for.

There are no particular rules. I started it off like most legacies - no money, no house, and so on. I won't use cheats, but I installed a couple mods.

The chapter index can be found on my (wip) website HERE.
To start reading the first chapter, go HERE.

I'll update this thread whenever a new chapter comes out (probably daily as of now). I might also post some extra tidbits here that don't make it onto the site.

I'm not sure how long this project will last, but either way, I'm excited to share my progress with you all. The first couple Sim Days have been fun so far. :D
Post edited by chonkie on

Comments