Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do you get rid of a Trendi Outfit?

I had one of my sims buy a Trendi outfit not knowing what it looked like and it’s terrible, not her type at all. She showers in it and sleeps in it and keeps changing into it.,,I’m having her try to sell it, but she still keeps wearing it. Is there anyway to get rid of the outfit? also is there a way to see what a Trendi outfit looks like before buying it??

Comments

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,889 Member
    I think selling it is the only way to get rid of it. That takes 1 day per attempt. You could set the price at 1 simoleon if you just want it gone.

This thread has a list with pictures and names of all the Trendi outfits inside the spoiler on the first post. Thanks @Harukotyan !
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/1002159/all-that-ive-discovered-about-thrift-and-trendi
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    @mightysprite thank you for that link….. that will save me a lot of trouble in the future! I did eventually set if for the cheap price she bought it for ( I guess you get what you pay for…. Lol ), but I think you are right maybe I can dump it for a buck!
  • Options
    ElowynnElowynn Posts: 1 New Member
    If you have a recycler from eco lifestyle and just want it to be gone and not wait for it to sell it makes it go away. Not the best solution but it does work
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    I had a Sim get rid of a Trendi outfit by giving it as a gift to a friend.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited April 2023
    Elowynn wrote: »
    If you have a recycler from eco lifestyle and just want it to be gone and not wait for it to sell it makes it go away. Not the best solution but it does work

Good to know! That will keep townies and others from displaying it!