Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Imagine the sims are coming out with a massive update

2...Next

Comments

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    I forgot to mention that I wish only the walls we select would change in height. So we can have a room with short walls attached to a room with tall or medium walls.
    Since someone mentioned washers and dryers, I want them to have reversed doors or the ability to change door direction. My rl washing machine has a door that swings out to the left and dryer swings out to the right. But the doors can be reversed. It would be nice to have those sort of options. Along with pedestals to put the washers & dryers on.
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,029 Member
    A lot of mine has been said already, but here is my go anyway.

Good bye loading screen! At least when you're just walking across the street. We now have open neighbourhoods, and your sim can now visit their neighbors without interruption. As a bonus, your sim neighbors will now be seen in your neighborhood more. Not just on the street but in their own gardens as well.

Working nights? Coming home at 2 am annoyed to find your toddler still up and about? No more! From now on your family will be asleep when you return in the middle of the night. They will also have properly taken care of their needs. Want them to do something specific while you are away? Go ahead, tell them to, and you'll find that activity done when you return.

Speaking of toddlers, it felt unfair that they could not be a part of a club, so now they can. Clubs now also include activities from all packs, and include traits that match more packs, such as "university/foxbury/britechester student", male, female, single, engaged.... and many more.

Ghosts now have needs of their own, and can be edited in CAS.

All occults can now be limited to a specific world or, in the case of ghosts, specific lots. They can also be toggled on and off to your liking.

We also added some new jobs, or rather, we made all jobs available to you. A sim can now work as a gardener, janitor, nanny, librarian, museum curator... Best off all, the sims given these professions will be the sims you see working as them. They'll be the nanny that comes to your house, or the librarian at Willow Creek Archives. While we're at it, all jobs, from all packs, now have work from home options, and decor has been added matching each career so you can create purposeful workplaces for them.

Speaking of workplaces, "workplace" has now been added as a venue type. While on the lot, sims will engaged in their work from home activities. From build mode you'll easily be able to choose which careers are included in each venue. "Work place" can also be added as a lot trait to other buildings.

While we're at it, we also added lot traits for every other venue type out there, so that you can create multipurpose lots. Want a pool in the park? Go right ahead. A working café in a mall? Why not. With new lot traits, you choose what goes where. You can even live on a communal lot with the trait "residential". To make things easier, we added three more lot trait slots and added a few more addition traits, such as setting a dress code for the lot. Oh and by the way, vendors will now automatically work on any communal lot you place them.

To make things easier for you, we also decided to open up the apartment tools for you, so now you can build fully functional apartments in any world.

Neighborhood stories have been updated. NPCs now fall in love, get engaged and get married. Young adults can move out and get a job or go to college. As always you can dictate what each family is allowed to do or not. A toggle for neighborhood phone calls has also been added for those of you who want to avoid the feature all together.

Babies are no longer objects tied to their crib. You can walk around the house with them, sit on the sofa or in a chair to cuddle or feed them and change diapers at the new changing tables or put them down on the baby mat or on your own bed. If you go on holiday, your baby will come with you.

Children now play games together, such as tag or hide and seek. They can also play with toys together, and will build relationships when playing together, also when they play on playground equipment. New toys such as skipping rope, train sets and hop scotch will be added into the game.

Wants and fears has been updated to work with all packs and works in tandem with your sims personality and likes and dislikes, adding greater variation.

Actions now have consequences - how dire do you want them to be? Use the new difficulty setting to decide for yourself. You can also get right into the fine print and adjust things like skill difficulty, salary levels, the size of your bills or how difficult it is to fall in or out of love.

A proper attraction system has also been added, and romance is no longer always mutual. Sometimes love hurts, and now your sim can experience rejection as well as happy romance. To help you out, we added a new dating app system to your phones and computers as well.

No more hideous townies! Our townies sometimes have an awful sense of fashion, but now that is changing. Limit and decide what is ok for townies to wear, toggle accessories, make-up and headwear on and off, per family, save or world. Create your own preset outfits and save in your game as you want.

Sometimes we want to forget the stress of modern life and go back in time, to when mobile phones and computers didn't exist. Now you can. Press the retro button and bring back the land line and the news paper. Our new retro kits will help you create that perfect 50s, 60s, 70s or 80s feel of your world.

In addition to all these changes, packs and kits now properly speak to each other and play nice with each other. All bugs, lags and complications are gone. Forever.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    I'll bite...

I would like cops to return for if you have an evil Sim or get robbed by one. But let's up this more than TS3. Now you have a chance to get away with things. The hacker might be able to conceal itself after completing X,y,z, but the protection is not permanent- and you may be viewed as suspicious and get caught if you're not extra careful.

I can't stand Sims stealing stuff and you can't do a darn thing about it.
  • brizgalbrizgal Posts: 142 Member
    Walking Aids eg, trekking poles, walking canes, walking frames and wheelchairs
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited September 2022
    R&B radio station should be the next radio station right after Japanese folk in Snowy Escape expansion pack (2020), cottagecore in Cottage Living expansion pack (2021), and carnaval beats in base game with a Carnaval Streetwear Kit pre-patch. Come on Sims team, it's currently 2022, and y'all have to be real by adding my second favorite music just like how y'all already add my first favorite music hip hop.
  • viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    There's a lot I'd like but I'll keep it simple:

Open neighbourhoods. I get it: we're not getting open world back. But I'd like to have sims visit their next door neighbours without going through a loading screen. As it is I can never see the point of visiting anyone. I'm not too sure how this would affect lot traits, but I guess different zones could give off different buffs so when you leave your home lot you stop being affected by your lot traits and start getting your neighbours?

Cross pack integration. We have trendi, social media and social bunny and none of them affect each other. Two of them came in the same pack! Clubs lack features for later packs, sims will go jogging in extreme weather, it still rains during GeekCon sometimes, all pre-CL careers should be semi-active, wants and fears only cover basegame+HSY.

Get rid of situational outfits. I don't want to see a single sim wearing something I haven't chosen for them, ever. I don't spent hours in CAS making over every sim to have them shoved in a situational outfit, thanks.

Townie control. Let us assign roles to townies! Let special NPCs like the HoB mayor or the Copperdale headmistress keep their special roles if we play them, even if that means adding a special job to the game.

Let us woohoo the Grim Reaper and create more Nervous Subjects.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,912 Member
    edited September 2022
    I'd like the Option to add Sims I made for previous games to be added to any new game I start. I could then have my 200 readymades available for housing immediately instead of the continual going to My Library saves and having to import them into CAS to replace CAS readymades.
  • SlackerSlacker Posts: 2,898 Member
    Cars!
    Gallrey ID: Le_Slacker
  • MoonCrossWarrior22MoonCrossWarrior22 Posts: 719 Member
    edited September 2022
    Gordy wrote: »
    Dragons, it's about time we got our fire-breathing friends.

Imagine large wild adult dragons randomly invading lots, that'd be fun, sims lit a flame from dragon breath attacks.
    (requires lot trait to have dragon attacks, also this is a SKYRIM related idea)
    Heck they could also add in a dragons den so you can fight/ slay the dragon or! you can fight it during the invasion. :D
    This could work well if someone made a sims medieval mod pack. :D
    Post edited by MoonCrossWarrior22 on
    If you are interested in challenges; check out the Reincarnation challenge right at this link! here! | If you want spectator mode; go to this link. (for sims 3) here
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    edited September 2022
    Base 100% fixed, repaired & refreshed
    Babies are actual sims not objects
    Plantsims can be permanent lifestates
    Ghosts can actual possess sims
    Aliens have the same copy to in CAS just like the Vampires
    Sixam can have a residential home
    Scientist Career can work with Strangerville
    The Secret Lab can have Scientists work in it
    The Motherplant can be permanently deleted
    Selvadorada can be a liveable world with residence
    Sulani & Tartosa have festivals
    Vampires can put plasma on all their foods
    Magic World can have a residential home
    Werewolves CAS be fixed so they look better
    Werewolves can have Spellcaster & Vampire traits to be a true hybrid
    Mermaids fixed so they aren't glitchy anymore
    Mermaids can have Vampire & Werewolf traits to be a true hybrid
    Color Wheel or Color Slides for Hair, Clothing, Accessories, Furniture & Build Modes
    Faires & Genies in Sims 4
    Horses & Unicorns
    A full big Medieval World Pack
    A futuristic World in the year 2525 or about
    All Veheicles in Sims 4
    Time Machines & Time Portals in Sims 4
    New Worlds are no smaller than 12 lots
    All worlds with rivers & streams are swimmable & boating
    All worlds that have rivers & streams can be ice skated in the winter

Ok, so if wishes were horses then sims would fly. Lol :D