Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

September Patch Speculation 2022 (Now Available) (Kit Now Available)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,384 Member
This is the place to speculate about the September Patch.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    The Sims 4 has its birthday this month. They'll probably SDX something small, but I think now is the perfect time to drop a thematically-fitting update. How about a dragon to blow out those birthday candles?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited August 2022
    The 2 new kits screen shots look nice. Is the kid playground part of the kit cause it I can’t create it in game despite it being BG items
    Edit: nvm I was able to recreate it, guess it is just CAS items
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,384 Member
    edited August 2022
    Desert Kit is September 15th so that may be when the Sep Patch drops.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    Desert Kit is September 15th so that may be when the Sep Patch drops.

If that happens than (maybe?) make sense to drop now the scenarios fixes and take those extra days to iron out bugs.... But at least they could say instead of left to guess '-'
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    They better give me something musical, cause it's 2022 already
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    I’ll stop wanting cars when they finally give us cars. Give me cars
    Well we got nothing for the 8th Annivesary Of The Sims 4 this week. I'm hoping we'll get that in the form of an SDX Drop Tuesday or Later Next Week. Monday is a Holiday.
    edited September 2022
    I would totally cry about this without my second favorite music! *listens to 90s R&B slow jam music* *sighing* I would be so over-emotional about this
    milk-and-mocha-so-sad.gif

Well hopefully Tomorrow we'll get an SDX for the 8th Annivesary or atleast this week.
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Are we getting anything today?
    kostasmpi wrote: »
    Are we getting anything today?

Not likely. We would have gotten it by 10am Pacific 1pm Eastern. Maybe Tomorrow or Thursday.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Not sure what the "(Now available)" in the thread title means? Is there a patch today??!
    Still nothing for today
    Weird how we haven't even gotten a tweet from the official Sims Twitter. Are they skipping out on birthday celebrations again?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    edited September 2022
    Are they skipping out on birthday celebrations again? probably and witch how buggy Everyone says the game is I hope we get nothing new till November so thay have time to fix the bugs my game runs fine but I fell sorry for other players who are having problems players like me who haven't had problems can wat for new content I stiil haven't finished all my idas for high school years yet
    Post edited by gamercat on
    Not sure what the "(Now available)" in the thread title means? Is there a patch today??!

Oops. That was supposed to have been on the August Patch Theead. I fixed it.
    gamercat wrote: »
    Are they skipping out on birthday celebrations again? probably and witch how buggy Everyone says the game is I hope we get nothing new till November so thay have time to fix the bugs my game runs fine but I fell sorry for other players who are having problems players like me who haven't had problems can wat for new content I stiil haven't finished all my idas for high school years yet

We're getting a Kit Next Week.
    Gordy wrote: »
    Weird how we haven't even gotten a tweet from the official Sims Twitter. Are they skipping out on birthday celebrations again?

Didn't we get a Hottub Last Year for the 7th Anniversary?
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,934 Member
    wasn't hot tub year before last year :lol:
    can't remember if we had anything last year tho if so
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Jade47Jade47 Posts: 206 Member
    I'd like to hope the September patch fixes the issues that the previous two patches neglected/failed to fix. However considering the disappointment of patches lately I suspect it will be a new scenario and some corrections for werewolf pronouns.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    We're getting a Kit Next Week lol I know but that was on the summer rod map so ya I guess what I was trying to say was after the kit I don't want anything but fixes for other plays

That was for the franchise's 20th anniversary, and it was in 2020. Last year we had the Spa Day refresh/nails for the basegame.

This is more like the 6th anniversary in 2020. Much like this year, there was a bunch of controversy and the marketing went gone silent.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg

That was for the franchise's 20th anniversary, and it was in 2020. Last year we had the Spa Day refresh/nails for the basegame.

This is more like the 6th anniversary in 2020. Much like this year, there was a bunch of controversy and the marketing went gone silent.

I'm thinking that the 8th Annivesary DLC is coming out on the same day as the Kit the 14th Next Week in an SDX Drop. By the way the Kit actually got pushed up a day. It was the 15th and changed to the 14th.
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,060 Member
    Hopefully they'll fix turning wants and fears off.
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,300 EA Community Manager
    I'm thinking that the 8th Annivesary DLC is coming out on the same day as the Kit the 14th Next Week in an SDX Drop. By the way the Kit actually got pushed up a day. It was the 15th and changed to the 14th.

This is my favorite time of the month :)

xrm4vc9.gif
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png