Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlights August 26th- A Week on The Sims Forums

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
August 26th- Friday Highlights

Sul, Sul lovely Simmers,

Another week gone - another Friday Highlights thread! ✨ What are you up to this weekend? Any cool plans to share with us? I do have a suggestion, guess what... Its time for our Highlights!! 👏

2lmttm0mtjub.png
@EvvieSimmer's 'cute sim <3' , shared here.

🔸@Vivi_WillowTree asks: "If you've ever had your married sims divorce how do you handle child custody?" and I think that is a really great topic to discuss! Curious to see your approach in the light of this situation so, please, visit the thread and leave your input! :smile:

🔹In the Creative corner, I want to invite you to check @IvyRowen's creation: "Small Family Park". I love the design and colour choices. Absolutely stunning! :love:🎢🎪

🔸Let’s help @RYSBI to find fun & new things to do in the game. Nobody wants to get bored, so it was a great idea to start the thread 'Family ideas needed'. As you can imagine, you will find a variety of opinions in the replies - that makes it a more interesting read! Remember to leave your thoughts as well ;) To me, building is always a way to discover new horizons and basically impossible to get bored, as I tend to invent new designs each time. What do you guys think? 💡💬

🔹Now, guys, the conversation 'Someone asks you to act like a sim. What would you do?' started by @EgonVM, made me giggle a few times today 😆and I can't stop checking every minute, to see the comments. If I was asked to behave like a Sim I would definitely get a "day pass" to my neighbours houses- eat, have fun, use their pool, chill on their couch, and the best part: all for free! You must leave a comment there, folks!

🔸To close today's list, I invite all The Sims 3 players to answer @KingofSims's question: "What's your favourite part about The Sims 3?". Which is your favourite aspect of the game in general? Do you have a particular career that you always pick, or a preferred skill you find yourself playing with over and over? Have you had any really funny situations happen with your Sims? Which is your fav expansion and why? Anything you have to share, we'd love to hear from you ^^ :wink:

That's it from me for the week, but you can expect more next Friday!

Until then... happy Simming weekend!🌸🌺

Dag,Dag,
Mari

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Thanks for another great week of highlights and congrats to all mentioned. ⭐

I'm packing up the last few bits and pieces in preparation for house sale/closing on Wednesday so not much simming this weekend.
  • TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member
    Congratulations to all mentioned!
    Thanks @EA_Mari for another great list!
    Have a good weekend everyone!
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    It's my third time featured here! Thank you so much!

The inspiration for this thread came when I listened to The Sims 2's Salsa music.

If you have no ideas on what to do, just do a T-pose and say it's trendy to pretend you don't have an animation.