Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FAMILY IDEAS NEEDED

Simexpert123Simexpert123 Posts: 809 Member
Hello Fellow Simmers! I am bored and need family ideas for my sims 4 game. If anyone has any ideas of a family or a character or challenge I could do/make PLEASE! comment it and give me so ideas!

Thanks! :)
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 790 Member
    It's not easy to answer without any further hints... For example, what were the households you had the most fun in the past?
    2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.18 posted on the 23th of April 2024*
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    @HermioneSims Well, I do like playing really any household. Mainly a legacy or family. It doesn't really matter though. But legacies or families are my top pick. I just need ideas for it. My apologizes for not putting details or hints!
  • Options
    simsinmysleepsimsinmysleep Posts: 651 Member

I love the Graveyard Challenges in the forums at Carl’s Sims Guide. I went to the oldest ones and I’m working my way backwards, to newer. There are probably more challenges there than I can do in a lifetime, lol, so lots to choose from and the ones I’ve done so far were super fun. 🙂
    https://carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?board=106.0
    KGLsNuM.jpg
  • Options
    HermioneSimsHermioneSims Posts: 790 Member
    @Simexpert123 , I would suggest some legacy setting different rules for each generation then! These legacies have rules setting things like the traits, career, etc... of the heir of each generation, obliging you to explore very different kinds of settings and plots.

There are a ton of example in this thread.

2if86miljyb3.png
    You can follow the Legacy Miller from my blog and the forum thread, *Chapter 8.18 posted on the 23th of April 2024*
  • Options
    EleriEleri Posts: 550 Member
    I developed a legacy challenge that is based on using different pack content for different generations. It gives you parameters for creating each generation's story, instead of writing the story for you. I've also posted an overview for the first six generations of my play through to give a sense of how it works:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/1001237/years-of-sim-challenge-rules#latest
    -No, my almost-elderly mother, I don't think it's a good time for you to try for a baby.
    -Yes, person I barely know, you have my blessing to hang out with Johnny Zest.
    -No person with the mean, hot-headed and self-absorbed traits, I don't think you should get married.
  • Options
    kreatorakreatora Posts: 557 Member
    edited August 2022
    @Simexpert123
    I made up such a challenge for myself. Build a Starter for a lot 50x50 Admral Shipwreck in Sulani for one teenager. Note that the lot itself costs 8000$ and your sim must have at least 800$ left. Get a green ecological footprint for your neighborhood. Finish school with a very good result and earn 15,000$. I can assure you that you won't get bored of it soon.
    Building such a cheap starter is an additional challenge when you know that the bed must have at least the 6th energy level. I will warn you in advance that you will not be able to equip it immediately with everything necessary.
    My ID Origin kreatora
    Hero on EA AHQ
  • Options
    Thank you everyone for your ideas :)
  • Options
    ghilieghilie Posts: 243 Member
    Back in January 2021, I made up the bad choices half legacy challenge. At the same time, Snarky Sims made up the anti-legacy. They have similar themes lol
    nZLbne1.jpg

• Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I use Newcrest as a place for families to go to, spend a day and enjoy family activities. I usually include restaurants, roller skating, bowling, movie theater, arcade, water parks, children's park, etc. I try to take the family there at least every other weekend, sometimes every weekend. There are a lot of great choices on the Exchange for community lots!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top