Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two possibly good ideas

varellvarell Posts: 64 New Member
first off id like to say very well done on the sims 3 10/10

the first idea i have had involves the insane trait, i thought it would be cool if they were a bit more nuts one idea i had was when they need a pee, they could pee into the pool lol, duno why i thought that could be amusing.

The other i expect it has already been mentioned but if not ill say it now, this game was designed to see the city come to life, so watching sim interact is a big deal, therefore you should be able to zoom into any sims house, event if you arent on that specific sim, i think it would be better than having to go into world view, then map edit, and changin family, unless im taking the long route to changing family, just so i can see what they are upto, maybe right clicking a sim makes you control them also? But with this idea u will get the possibility of lag, from being able to see every sims movement or not, i get 0 lag when im playing with all my settings up pretty high. :D well i thought id lay them on u and sorry about all the typos if there are any 4am O.O lol i couldnt get off i been on the sims 3 all day and night haha