Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who is your favorite Sunset Valley EA family and why?

Out of these options :)

Who is your favorite Sunset Valley EA family and why? 37 votes

The Langerak's
13%
ArchivistSims4MagicalTalesIVXXXVIElisetomSimexpert123 5 votes
The Bunch's
16%
LaBlue0314kiara07AnthonydyerAvataritKynanjojie4 6 votes
The Landgraab's
2%
pammiechick 1 vote
The Alto's
8%
InfraGreen5782341b77vlRapidRabidRabbit 3 votes
The Goth's
48%
Emily4331carlystur03lizzielilyyDarkLady2788Mikezumijillbgstickykissesluvdasims55Sorak4StephStebxxnearlyperfectxZeeGeethuggishsplicerMantleJackalEricasFreePlayYuriTheCreatorBrandontaylorLamaaaay 18 votes
The Alvi's
2%
KarinL 1 vote
The French/McIrish's
8%
cianeNikkei_SimmerAgmolly210 3 votes
The Hart's
0%

Comments

• AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    The Bunch's
    From the options above I like the Bunch family the most.
    I like how they are a big family and seem happy, and like there is always something interesting going on there.

In my main ongoing game this family is one of the main in my story, and in another game I even played some sort of a baby challenge from their family.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    edited August 2022
    The French/McIrish's
    My French/McIrish families have been drastically altered. But yes, they are my favorite family. A close second is the Harts.

My River (engaged to Haruo)
    B88CFFA9-5CA1-4E9C-94F0-6212982FE3B5.jpeg
    A younger Fiona with Haruo as a toddler
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Molly French
    Screenshot-17.jpg
    Sandi French - grumpy that Mama has decided to have another man (Satoshi)
    CA629B5E-2944-49F0-8A70-3E36E1C9AB73.jpeg

And bonus: Bebe Hart since she’s engaged to Torao. 😝
    AVvXsEjjbnvDU8HwNCOdXJvH8YaCqL2yhUPc-dXbQjQiH8O2TYP7BDsKi4G8FF0Kas4omkt3TtHrdOhM8H9jVlTaVhv3LI6IJb-0ovL7bcB51nnnSdXAiVQfKgRCtta1-m6CgF6A2C8aZK7woPzUYBNdB9iHGLvF5f2oPsuxPeBm__xzjk74-RDwenLokfNVqA

The McIrish family has pretty much been the go-to family for me to pair up with my OCs. 😁
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    The Bunch's
    I like all the families, but the Bunch family has made many game plays very interesting in the past for the sims I was playing.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    The Goth's
    The Goth family. I’ve had several fun saves with them.
  • LamaaaayLamaaaay Posts: 66 Member
    The Goth's
    maybe it's an obvious or cliche answer to say the Goths, but as someone who almost never plays with premade sims/families (I just find it hard to get attached to them) they are one of the few families where I can consistently enjoy playing with their family. I do also really enjoy the look of their house so that could play a part in it.
    I've heard some people say it's ugly, and that may be true but I know nothing about building construction or interior design and It's just got a vibe to it that I like.
  • carlystur03carlystur03 Posts: 435 Member
    The Goth's
    I don't usually play most of the premade families that are a couple and at least 1 child, but the one I've played the most and still have a piece of my heart attached to is the Goth family because I loved the Goth family in Sims 1 and Sims 2.
  • MantleJackalMantleJackal Posts: 373 Member
    The Goth's
    The Goths are the only family that I have any experience with, but only because I was playing a homewrecker that got Gunther to divorce Cornelia just to marry him.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    The Goth's
    The Goths, with Cornelia's sister, Agnes Crumplebottom :)
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    The Alvi's
    I have a soft spot for Gobias Koffi. In my game he's in a relationship with Milton Tong (a homeless townie). I also like Erin Kennedy.

But of the families listed, I'm torn between the Altos (Vita makes the best evil faces... >:)) and the Alvis. In the end I went with the Alvis in the poll.

Here's VJ as an elder in one of my games:

iCCnQmm.jpg

• stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited April 2023
    The Goth's
    No matter what world I play, I always need the original Goth family running around my neighborhood. :smile: I also always put Jamie (forget her last name, she's a blonde party animal in the medical career) in my town. She is always happy and having a great time.

Also, apologies if I'm doing this wrong, my front page is messed up. Lots of slighter older threads first thing on the front page -- but without anyone commenting to bump them to that position.

Ha, I've also only recently discovered Molly Coddles in twinbrook. Hilarious!!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    The Alto's
    No "Thornton and Morgana Wolff" option?

Hmmm... πŸ€”

My next favorite the Alto family.

I just looove causing drama between Nick and Nancy and having poor Holly be in the middle of it all! Who moves out... ? Let's flip a coin and find out who it is this time...

πŸͺ™ ...

Well, what do you know! Looks like -
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    The Goth's
    I rarely play the Goths at all but have loved weaving their lore and past generations into my newest story, The Evergreen Legacy. I feel quite odd that I'm at a stage where Cassandra and Alexander should be having children and I have nobody to base them off!
    screenshot-69-2.jpg
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited April 2023
    The Goth's
    Gosh that's a hard question. Love the goths because they seem just so iconic, like celebrities. I never play them, just let them do their thing in the background of my town. So I see them afar and never interfere, like you would with a real celebrity. I loved Mrs. Crumplebottom in sims1 when she would go around slapping people, lol. Not sure which expansions have the Proper and Dramatic traits but planning on giving those to her.

Jamie Jolina gets kidnapped and put into every single new town, lol She is a genius bookworm party animal. And seems to skill up super fast compared to everybody else. She is always at the juice bar and always wanting to go on a pub crawl. :D Loves traveling and everybody likes her, she is super fun to play.

HAHAHHAHAHA I already answered this question!! :o:DB)

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    The Goth's
    I rarely play other families, but the Goth's are the perfect family to play as vampires. >:)