Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ALL OF THE Sims 3 EXPANSIONS PACKS ARE NOW 80% OFF ON STEAM!!

The entire Sims 3 expansion pack bundle is now on sale for 80% off over on Steam. Go get it if you haven't already. It cost me a bit over $70 bucks plus tax.
Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WbRQP-PXDpA

Comments

• PantasticalCatPantasticalCat Posts: 38 Member
    PLUS steam runs everything way better, on origin I only used 6 packs max, with nraas and smooth patch it was still choppy, but on steam I am able to run everything literally all the stuff packs and expansion packs, and with same mods the game runs fine!
    ~Call me Cat, compulsive storyteller!
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    You're talking about the TS3 Collection right? If so then it seems that promo has ended. EA discounted all EPs and SPs half price to $9.99. Steam went the distance and further discounted that by another 67%. So you could get ALL EPs & SPs for only $3.50 each plus base game at regular $19.99 price. That had to be one of the best sale promos I've seen on TS3 to date. If folks missed out on this, there is a good chance Steam/EA may redo this again during the Christmas season.
  • ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    You're talking about the TS3 Collection right? If so then it seems that promo has ended. EA discounted all EPs and SPs half price to $9.99. Steam went the distance and further discounted that by another 67%. So you could get ALL EPs & SPs for only $3.50 each plus base game at regular $19.99 price. That had to be one of the best sale promos I've seen on TS3 to date. If folks missed out on this, there is a good chance Steam/EA may redo this again during the Christmas season.

Yes, that's the one. I happened upon that sale by accident while I was searching for something else. At the time, I only owned the base game and a few of the worlds, so that bargain was a major find! :D
    Just a visually impaired gamer who enjoys taking ordinary Sims and making them extraordinary.

• ShaeShae Posts: 303 Member
    PLUS steam runs everything way better, on origin I only used 6 packs max, with nraas and smooth patch it was still choppy, but on steam I am able to run everything literally all the stuff packs and expansion packs, and with same mods the game runs fine!

I'm noticing that! I have Sims 3 on both Steam and Origin, and I agree, the Steam version runs a lot smoother.

• faceface Posts: 21 Member
    So, speaking of sales, the entire Sims 3 Collection is now -65% off and costs 133€. The thing is, I have absolutely zero interest in about 1/3 of the EPs and maybe 1/2 of the SPs. I have never bought a game on Steam before. Should I wait for a better sale for individual packs or just grab the entire thing now? I'll pay less now than the prices of the packs I actually want combined, but I wouldn't mind a lower price at the cost of missing out on some unwanted packs. Any advice?
    (I'm a "new" member so I cannot post any discussions of my own yet, and that's why I'm asking here. If it's inappropriate to post here, please delete my comment!)