Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's official...High School Years is now my number one most annoying pack. Ever.

ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
edited August 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I'm not going to repeat every single griping post I've made already, but the last straw is now the body hair. My teen sims with facial hair growth enabled have had no growth. Zip. In about 150 sim days between all of them. Fine, wasn't there before, be nice if it worked but I obviously can't expect that. But now I'm starting to see hairy women everywhere. No offense, great it's in the game for anyone who wants it, equality and all that, but as something forced on me in my game, just no. If I was playing Sims Lost or the Walking Deadsims or any apocolyptic type no more razors left on Sim Earth, then okay. But on my Sim Earth, women don't have chest hair competing with the werewolf's. And the part that's annoying is there's no way to turn it off that I can find. My only hope is that I can use Sims 4 Studio and remove females, and looking at it, it's gonna be a hoot since there's so many shades and types. So thanks again, Eaxis for more well thought out gameplay.

I have to add an edit here since this is in feedback now. Why in the world are all premade sims (other than for example the Heckings) set by default with this sexual orientation: romance, their opposite sex. Exploring, Yes. Mess Around/Woo Hoo, either. So Bob Pancakes, Bella Goth, Father Winter, probably the Grim Reaper all by default are interested in romance with the opposite sex, but will jump into bed with anyone, and are open to new options? I'm not saying all sims should be straight; I'm setting this up for all my sims and I have all sorts of combinations in my worlds. But for premade sims many of whom are married, these are really dumb defaults. Even having every sim interested in everything with everybody would have made more sense.
Post edited by ravynwolvf on

Comments

• ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    ...and done. Hopefully modded out, I expect my check to be in the mail for yet another fix for my own game. I'm just not sure if I should be paying myself or if someone else should foot the bill.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    @ravynwolvf Are you looking for a global off switch or checkbox? If so, I haven't seen one. The only way I know to get rid of it is sim by sim, CAS>bodies>Torso/Back/Arm/Leg hair and click the 'x' to clear that sim. I've been lucky. I've had almost no sims, male or female, with body hair of any sort other than what I gave them if any.
  • ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    edited August 2022
    @ravynwolvf Are you looking for a global off switch or checkbox? If so, I haven't seen one. The only way I know to get rid of it is sim by sim, CAS>bodies>Torso/Back/Arm/Leg hair and click the 'x' to clear that sim. I've been lucky. I've had almost no sims, male or female, with body hair of any sort other than what I gave them if any.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. I've blocked cas items before, and hopefully the body hair is no different. I just turned it off for females. The one good thing is I was going to move my current sim from the game he's in to a new game anyway, so if I'm lucky my block will make the new world fuzzy female free.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    ravynwolvf wrote: »

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right. I've blocked cas items before, and hopefully the body hair is no different. I just turned it off for females. The one good thing is I was going to move my current sim from the game he's in to a new game anyway, so if I'm lucky my block will make the new world fuzzy female free.

Good luck and hopefully your ladies will be fuzz free.