Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's a Video Game Streaming Career. Or is it Influencer? Maybe an Entrepreneur? (may be spoilers)

ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
I don't get it. I would have thought that this would have been the simplest to make work from home job of all time. Go to computer, stream a game, done! The description talks about comedy and video gaming skills, but in reality it seems more like its attached to the hip with the entrepreneur and simfluencer careers. Upload my headshot (again) make a business plan, etc. Occasionally actually stream a farming game with a friend (if there is one in the selection; can't pick who you want, of course). And my sim really had big dreams of exciting farming gameplay. Really, this job shouldn't even have hours. If I stay home to work, I don't get paid, anyway. Nothing comes through, except maybe $10 for the daily task. You should just stream when you choose to, what you choose to play, like maybe a game tournament. Like a freelance career. Where am I going when I go off to work, anyway? Does Malcom Langraab have a better computer than me, or am I going to stream from the library? I know there's some overlaps in internet streaming, but the gaming one here doesn't seem to have enough gaming.

Comments

• ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    By the way, I like the fact that there are things you can do to boost your money and followers. Just feels like they should be optional things you do on your own outside of the work hours to help your career, and stream games during them.