Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Expansion Pack

2...Next

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,425 Member
    Get together is my favourite EP, though not my favourite overall DLC (that would be realm of magic)

I voted get together over seasons because I think I would miss clubs more than the weather but they are basically tied. I also enjoy get to work and discover university, though they are not as essential get together, seasons and some GP.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Get Famous was a day one, full price buy and I still dont regret it. Its still the only EP I willingly paid $40 for. Aside the small world, its absolutely perfect.
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    So hard to choose! I really like the worlds/neighbourhoods that come with a lot of these expansions, and that's why I chose Island Living because Sulani is so pretty and I love that it's so full of water you can actually use.

It was close between that and City Living, because San Myshuno is cool too (though I'm currently enjoying Snowy Escape a lot). Lots of other expansions bring in better mechanics and gameplay features though.
  • PlutohasaheartPlutohasaheart Posts: 25 Member
    I chose Island Living because I love the relaxing tropical island feel of the world that came with it, but I probably find myself really getting into Get to Work or Get Famous more often than any other pack.

Also playing the high school one a lot lately to familiarize myself with it, and really enjoying it. It's caused me to revisit some of the premade families with teens such as the Goths and whatnot, as well as trying to get my own families through it, but the game has been a bit laggy for me lately and I've also been going through a cc downloading spree.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    candystorm wrote: »
    I don't see Discover University in this list

Oops, can't believe I missed that one. DOH!

Anyways, you are only allowed 10 in a poll. Maybe I should have left out "Seasons" and put in "Discover University". Of course explain that anyone that has "Seasons" pack as their top favourite, then vote for your second favourite. :)

Remember people! I said "Favourite of these". That does not mean you have to do without other EP's.
    That is not the question. ;)
    Of these, you're personal top favourite.

Great comments everyone.
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png